• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest japaneasy
:nyah:

Hi

You are so close to me m8 and I didnt know you existed.

You have spelled Launceston wrong on your website so Im thinking you could employ me as an advisor lol?? May well come and see you.

so where abouts are you and what do you do?

That particular car has been discussed here a few times. It was available at £13k last time it was up, I guess you were the final buyer, hope you can justify the considerable markup.

Its got a nice mod spec, especially since the horrible interior was removed! Engine bay also looked a mess last time it was up. Looks like you have sorted that and hope you have got it running correctly now :) It certainly does look a lot, lot, nicer in the recent pics.

The wheels are a bit OTT imo ;)

*get's out calculator* damn, that's a lot of squigly-squigly dot-dots! Those things are huge in Japan.. I mean like HUGE! Dudes spend mad money, er yens, on em and put on insane in the membrane body kits with gigantic dragonfly-like wings, twin tv's in the tail, more neon than you can shake a 17 yr. old newbie at, subs every which way but loose, huge dished you name it wheels and quad-4" exhausts with 2 foot stacks out the back. Then they cruise and give the nod like.... wasssaaaap!

Guest japaneasy
That particular car has been discussed here a few times. It was available at £13k last time it was up, I guess you were the final buyer, hope you can justify the considerable markup.

Its got a nice mod spec, especially since the horrible interior was removed! Engine bay also looked a mess last time it was up. Looks like you have sorted that and hope you have got it running correctly now :) It certainly does look a lot, lot, nicer in the recent pics.

The wheels are a bit OTT imo ;)

where did u see this car to?

hello people, i am completely new to this so be easy on me okay?

My name is Paul Howard and I own Jap Imports UK in Devon, if anyones interested please visit my site on http://www.japimportsuk.com

is it just me or does the web address look like jap import suk when u first glance at it ?

could be just me-

hi and welcome to the gang!!

ps- powergen in italy had to change their web address!

http://www.powergenitalia.co.it :tongue:

Guest japaneasy
I've seen Supra V6s fetch a premium on Autotrader, maybe that's behind the reasoning for Lambo money (or maybe I'm just too tight :cool: )

its not up for sale as yet but to put it on the site i have to put a price on the car.

thats the 1 but u said u seen it for 13k?

Yes, it was up for sale some months ago, I think from an importer but not one on this board. Some other people here mentioned they'd seen it too for that price. Sorry, I can't remember any more than that!

Guest japaneasy

o ok think it was not this 1, this 1 i imported it about 1 year ago and its bin in bits till a few weeks ago. .

Guest japaneasy
i told alex as he wanted to find out info on it and he asked me to keep an eye out for it for him and see what it went for.

but that price was just auction price and a lot of work has been done to it now..

is the blue supra in the pic yours? thats a well mine 1