The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My garage is built at last

kslb

Very nice :cool:, but you need a driveway to go with it!

No point having that to look after your cars and then a dirt road to drive straight on to! :)

I am planning on Tarmac for the drive but was quoted 26k to do it so it will have to wait a while, a long while!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
I may even rent some space off you in the future Keith. I'm always on teh look out for some cheap classics but have nowhere to store it. You think you'd rent out a wee bit space?

It is filling up, now got 6 cars in it and hopefully going to look at a motorbike tomorrow! So wanted the space. The mez level is all finished now as well so tv, dvd, sofas, coffee, beer fridge and playstation make it all the better. Have to have a meet here at some point and get the bbq out!

It is filling up, now got 6 cars in it and hopefully going to look at a motorbike tomorrow! So wanted the space. The mez level is all finished now as well so tv, dvd, sofas, coffee, beer fridge and playstation make it all the better. Have to have a meet here at some point and get the bbq out!

Impressive mate ! Any pics :D

That sounds like a good idea :D

Nice looking garage you've got there. I'd be over the moon with a single car garage let alone something the size of a house! You just need to take your Supra out of it a bit more often :)

• 1 month later...
hey liking the VEEDUB corrado, is it a G60 or VR6?

VR6 it is my borther-in-laws and a very tidy car even if it is covered in dust (I bought him a cover for it as well). He has started stripping it for the track and thinking about making it four wheel drive.