crash damage.

rik

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rik, you definetely need the alligenment points in the wing to be in place for them to fit properly. They can be a real pain to get lined up especially after it's had a front end smack.

Good to see some progress :) have you decided on a colour yet?

Thanks everyone for all your help. I have emailed the pictures to the bodyshop, so they should be okay if they haven't figured it out by themselves already.

Also, found out today that the inner rim on the o/s front has a big chunk missing out of it. Will definitely be needing to sort out a set of wheels now, rather than just getting new tyres.

Good to see some progress :) have you decided on a colour yet?

No, mate. Still can't make my mind up! Don't want it to be too eye-candy, but am tempted by the Temple Laugherne blue supra.

Also, found out today that the inner rim on the o/s front has a big chunk missing out of it. Will definitely be needing to sort out a set of wheels now, rather than just getting new tyres.

I know of a few sets of good stock 16in ones that will go cheap if you need them. Let me know and I'll pass on the details.

Nice one mate, i recon thats going to be the best option for me to get the car on the road as soon as possible. Only i'll have to wait untill i've paid this bill first, and then see where i'm at. I'm going to do all oils and fluids and new pads all round aswell before i get it mot'd. When it comes back from the body shop and is all assembled, these thing are all (hopefully) it will need to be road worthy along with new rubber.

Rik.

No, mate. Still can't make my mind up! Don't want it to be too eye-candy, but am tempted by the Temple Laugherne blue supra.

What a coincidence, Temple Laugherne are breaking their blue supra. I'll see if they will sell me the paint!!!:blink: :twak: :think: :looney:

• 2 weeks later...

More progress..................................it's straight! :ecstatic:

I've been and taken some more pics of it today, sitting outside the bodyshop. I'm so pleased to finally see it in one piece. There are a few bits still to go on (wheel arch liners, engine undertray) but it's pretty much all there at last. :yahoo:

Hopefully it won't need too much for the MOT. Once it's roadworthy I'll be so tempted to blast it around unpainted in two colours. Still haven't quite decided what I'm doing regarding the paint. Tempted to balst some matt black over it so it's all one colour!

I'm dead pleased with the bodyshop, they have done a good job with no real fuss. I'd recommend them - they're in Norwich (Mods, let me know if I can give them a plug on here?)

23-May-06 SAS1.jpg

23-May-06 SAS2.jpg

23-May-06 SAS4.jpg

23-May-06 SAS5.jpg

23-May-06 SAS6.jpg

More progress..................................it's straight! :ecstatic:

I've been and taken some more pics of it today, sitting outside the bodyshop. I'm so pleased to finally see it in one piece. There are a few bits still to go on (wheel arch liners, engine undertray) but it's pretty much all there at last. :yahoo:

Hopefully it won't need too much for the MOT. Once it's roadworthy I'll be so tempted to blast it around unpainted in two colours. Still haven't quite decided what I'm doing regarding the paint. Tempted to balst some matt black over it so it's all one colour!

I'm dead pleased with the bodyshop, they have done a good job with no real fuss. I'd recommend them - they're in Norwich (Mods, let me know if I can give them a plug on here?)

Glad to see this back on the road..... ;)

How many different colours, just call him Nik and the technicoloured Supra.......