The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK - '94 Black TT - Auto - BPU++

michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Deposit taken today, car sold pending reg transfer.

Not sure if congrats are in order or not Michael....:(:)

I love your car and although I am a manual freak myself I would have gone for this. The deciding factor was for me that this, no matter how long I owned it it would always have been "Michael's" car.

Stunning..!!;)

H.

:(

Is it going abroad?

I told you not to sell it & wait til I got married so I could swap with you :D

I waited for long enough for you to sort yourself out :)

It's staying in the UK and going to an enthusiast with a history of Supra ownership - it's going to be looked after and enjoyed, that's the most important thing to me.

Not sure if congrats are in order or not Michael....:(:)

I love your car and although I am a manual freak myself I would have gone for this. The deciding factor was for me that this, no matter how long I owned it it would always have been "Michael's" car.

Stunning..!!;)

H.

I'm pleased that the right buyer has bought the car but slightly emotional about the thought of it going, I would have been happy to just polish it for the rest of my life but it's not fair on the car and selfish on my part to treat it as an ornament.

I suspect the new owner will refine it further and make it his own without losing any of what's there at the moment, I trust him enough to sell the car to him anyway, it's going to a good place.

I waited for long enough for you to sort yourself out :)

It's staying in the UK and going to an enthusiast with a history of Supra ownership - it's going to be looked after and enjoyed, that's the most important thing to me.

I am getting married in 2 weeks time :(

Glad it is staying in the UK Michael, it is one of the best examples in the club.

Is the new owner a member on here?

Would any body know what type of alloy wheels Michael mas fiitted onto his black Supra :cool:

They are Lexus alloys, there's a few threads on here about them. Have a search :)

Edit:

In fact as per Michael's first post:

TTE 18" multispoke - diamond polished

How you feel about it, now?

I'd rather still have it but that would be selfish of me, the car is out on a road being enjoyed, other people can see it, I would just have been cleaning it and leaving it at home.

How's the demise of your guilty pleasure sinking in?

Funnily, I'm not bothered. I'm just very glad that Ryan and I walked away. Not sure what to do now. Maybe not replace it and keep the Supra and the Beemer.

You're not exactly struggling for fun transportation, it's just a shame to lose such a nice magazine promo tool I guess - like you say the main thing is that Ryan walked away... oh and you of course sir :p

Would the engine fit in an IS200?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.