The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New pressie from Germany!!

ellis

I think it'll look good on your type of colour car, as it'll be quite subtle.

I'd also like to see some photos from other angles, from front, front side etc, to see the flow over the car.

With your wheels, it should look the bees knees. :)

I wanted a lower spoiler too, but now I'm going to stick with stock. The best way. ;)

Not totally sold on it, but to be fair the 2 cars you've put pics up off aint really got much else going on with them, i think it will look good on yours like you say with the Jade R's and oem skirts and spats!

Not to sure if it will beat the TRD look you had going on though!

You may well be right mate but I'm up for a change following current events and the attitudes of other drivers on the road. I also think the final look will look more like the GT car the Supra was designed to be rather than the out-and-out in-yer-face road racer look. Time will tell though. Personally, I think it will suit the soft lines of the car perfectly and in the gunmetal grey will look spot on. I do really love the look of the TRD rear but the more I look at mine I think the angular lines don't 100% compliment the car's curves. I'll be the guineau pig on this one anyway!

No pics today now. Just had a call from the garage - as they had the car in the valeting bay the wind blew a door round which smacked the rear quarter on the car. They want to get it sorted before I collect it so it won't be back with me until Monday evening!!! Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!! Nobbers!!!

Well I had to go round and see what the plums had done!!! It's not too bad just annoying but it does bugger up my plans (such as dropping off the TRD to Ganty later and golfing on Sunday!!!) but it also gave me a chance to look at the new spoiler too! Not the best pics as it's in the bodyshop with a slightly wide angled lens but in the flesh, it looks superb!!!