The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Mini Meet (Sat 13/3/10)

scotty71

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill meet anywere in the midlands , A pub sounds good to me , as long as its after 2 pm as i have got to finish fixing the drains at the back of my house that i started last weekend and my lads are at football in the morning .

So were do we fancy meeting then, if we name an area , eg coventry , nuneaton , hinckley , leicester , ill have a look for a nice pud in that area ,plus get a postcode for it for the sat nav . Rich.

ill meet anywere in the midlands , A pub sounds good to me , as long as its after 2 pm as i have got to finish fixing the drains at the back of my house that i started last weekend and my lads are at football in the morning .

So were do we fancy meeting then, if we name an area , eg coventry , nuneaton , hinckley , leicester , ill have a look for a nice pud in that area ,plus get a postcode for it for the sat nav . Rich.

Well with looking at our locations I would suggest the Appleby Inn at Appleby Parva, just off junction 11 of the M42 just before twycross zoo. It looks the most central to us all. I used to have XR owners club meetings there back in the day:) Postcode is DE12 7AP and there is a pic here http://www.weddingmapper.com/plan/vendor/staffordshire/tamworth/bars_nightlife/the_appleby_inn_hotel_hotel/6272 Just got to sort a time

scotty

Fine by me' date=' its 50 mins by internet. Can stop in hinkley too rich if you fancy getting lost together![/quote']

Yes mate thats fine by me i know where the pub is anyway (i think ) . Were in Hinckley you want to meet up . do you know trinity motors forcourt ? meet there at 2.30pm ? Rich.

Cool stuff:d I will get me cam chargered up as the A444 just up from the Appleby is great for a drive by shoot;)

Where is Derbys are you HadeS

scotty

Wirksworth area but I'm wondering to go to that Whitby as my car been off road for a while and that would give mine car a good test before traveling to Poland. Confused.com ;]

You're going to have to buy a silver one Dunk, you don't fit in. :p

I said he was the odd one out but then he just changed the subject onto me because of my Bomex front:d Like I said ,good enough for Paul Walker good enough for me:tongue:

My Pics from The Appleby Inn

One deep dish!! was going to take a kip in there:d

scotty71 J Spec TT Auto BPU

richarde7927 J Spec TT 6 Speed

Hackin n Bashin J Spec (cough) N/A Aerotop (with window spoiler):D

Dnk UK Auto BPU wide ass :D (best Ive seen in the flesh)

Good to meet all you guys today and have to sort out another meet sometime soon

scotty

Good to meet all you guys today and have to sort out another meet sometime soon

How was the venue? It was ~50mins away on the route planner so not too bad.

Make the next one on a day when I'm free and I have my car back, please. ;)