The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Goodwood Festival of Speed

Branners

Someone drove a Honda into a couple of Jags on the "moving motor show" bit earlier I believe, I'm not sure that's what the organisers had in mind.

I went to the regular event to see the JGTC Supra when it was there, a long drive from Leeds and back in a day but a great day out.

I was driving along the A283 from petworth to the A3 (a major 'to Goodwood' route) this morning and it was a constant stream of interesting motors.........caterhams and E types, multiple Astons, a Bently, some GT type of Ferrari, a GTR and loads of old well heeled gents in proper old classics..........might pick a spot and do some car spotting photographing over the weekend.

Indeed, I was walking round there today and its on the main Toyota stand, wasnt expecting that, was it sold just recently?

Yep last month iirc. It also didn't have a valid tax disc :p

The graphics on it have cracked fairly badly too now :(

Did you see the racing LFA and Supra at the gr racing stand? As well as the memorial which I thought was quite touching as there was nothing arthritis Toyota stand :(