What do you think about these wheels?

L33

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno, your paintwork requires flashy wheels, black don't do it for your car, saying that white don't either, if you can get them for £200 then it's worth a punt, but if I had your car I'd be on the look out for a set of good quality flashy wheels, your car can pull off wheels that others can't (I think yours is screaming out for a big dish)

I dunno, your paintwork requires flashy wheels, black don't do it for your car, saying that white don't either, if you can get them for £200 then it's worth a punt, but if I had your car I'd be on the look out for a set of good quality flashy wheels, your car can pull off wheels that others can't (I think yours is screaming out for a big dish)

I agree with Jay. Something along the lines of Matt H's wheels would look good or Jamie P's that he had on the red supe.

Well that's def black out the question, I don't like that!

Yea the rears are wider, and there is a slightly bigger lip on the edge of the wheel 265 tyres rear and 235 front not sure what there off of but were on a mates supra

I would love a set like matt h or jamies old ones but I don't have the money at the moment, I'm startin to save now I've almost finished my build. Was looking to get the cheaper mania vortex r wheels which look close but there not made any more :(

I just thought buying these would be cheaper than replacing 3 tyres on my car and also get the chromes off as many have told me to do in the past

How about one of these as an alternative to the Vortex R's?

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/alloys_sub2.asp?id=70&SubCategoryID=19&RangeID=70

or

http://www.ultralitewheels.com/nurburgring.htm

Either in Hyper Black or Hyper Silver would work IMO.

Edit: They are around the same price bracket as the Vortex's I think.

Edited by hoff (see edit history)

son how anyone can think a white or black painted finish looks better than a far more expensive and visually impresive chrome finish is beyond me especially on a car that has as impresive a trick paint finish as yours. Plain old white or black definatly does not come up to the spec of the rest of the car even a nice bright silver would look more classy than white or black. Dont let the car down now. Dad

Edit...sorry my dad is a jealous tw@t who is going through a mid life crisis and thinks unless its sparkly its not cool! He has a mint green vitara with silver glitter paint wheels say no more! I was stupid enough to give him my log in details so he could see my car as thankfully I don't see him much but he took this to far

Edited by L33 (see edit history)

Scott I am so sorry, please for one min do not think that was me! I've always got on with you and took advice from you. Look at the writing and even the words used please don't think that sounds like some thing I would put!!

I swear on my life I did not write that but I no exactly who did! I don't abuse people who try to giive me help! I wouldn't usually openly beg like this but that really wasn't me and I don't want you having a problem with me

Scott I've edited the post

Could a mod please help me out here, my IP addy for where I started this thread will be different from that stupid post from my dad on his home computer if the details could be found and brought up