The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Tuning Show, Silverstone

Jason

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Suprastar2009

Morning guys, the confirmation form has now been e-mailed to Abbie so those of you who have said you will pay friday need to call up and speak to her. Here is the final list as I had it, if you still want to come let me know or call Abbie she is aware that people will be calling.

1.Suprastar2009

2.George1200

3.Hackin n Bashin

4.Jimmy Supra

5.nikbiomed

6.Scotty71

7.Antony LAcey

8.Wilkorangerover

9.Supra Tom

I think were all going to try and meet on the A34 ive looked and there appears to be some sort of travel lodge and 1 services that I can find located near the M1 junction.

Let me know guys its getting close!! :D

this is what it says on the japcar clubs website......

Gonna keep this simple, so we'll meet at M1 J27 layby with the aim of leaving by 7am at the latest.

We have to be on the stand before 9.30am and it's about a 1h 45min drive which by my calculations give us plenty of time for a breakfast stop if needs be

Guest Suprastar2009

Entry is £10 for drivers and an extra £15 for every passenger not that youd get many in a Supra :D I think there is already tickets reserved for you at the gate mate

Guest Suprastar2009

Yeh cheers for all the help on that one guys managed to get the end caps sorted :D great day great weather, great cars and great company thanks to evry1 on a great day roll on santapod!!!!

Thanks for everyone that attended the show yesterday, it was great to see the club make an appearance, shame there wasn't a few more of you, but maybe next year? Great to chat to a couple of members, but I do get the impression someone is wanting to copy some modifications on my car. ;)

Jason