3. supratom

4. jimmy_supra

5. Hackin'n'bashin

6. Scotty71

7. Nikbiomed

8. george1200

Has this been or is it being booked? Deadline is tomorrow:Pling:

Yeah, that!

Do we need to buy our own tickets or has anyone got hold of some fgor the club?

Okay. Nothing like doing things last minute - I'm gonna give the organisers a call tomorrow afternoon (TRULY last minute!) to try to get us a club stand. If anyone's changed their mind about coming (either way), speak now!

Guest Suprastar2009

Right guys, just been on the phone to abbie and am currently filling out confirmations please can everyone who's coming let me know, how many tickets you require, drivers pay £10 and then an extra £15 for passengers, tickets will be on the gate what I will probably do is get there early and pick them up I'll then give you all my mobile number and I'll meet you as I come in.

Guest Suprastar2009

Ello again guys I need the registration numbers and drivers names of the cars that are going on the stand. Please pm me these details asap so I can complete the booking form, I also need to know wether you will be paying on the gate when collecting the ticket or if you will be calling abbie on Friday to pay over the phone as I will be doing, abbie is aware of all this I just need to let her know to make things easier, also myself and Dave are looking to meet up somewere before hand, please specify your location so we can meet somewere every1 can get too :D

Guest Suprastar2009

Right guys here is the list as I have it so far, these are the people who have given me all the info I require to reserve there tickets closing time for this will be this evening abbie is extending the booking times to allow us until friday to get our payments to her as it was such last minute so lets make sure we show our appreciation and get it right.

1.Suprastar2009 (1 Driver 1 Passenger £25) Paying by phone friday

2.George 1200 (1 Driver £10)Paying by phone Friday

3.Hackin'n'Bashin (1 Driver 1 Passenger £25) Paying by paypal/gate

4.Jimmy Supra (1 Driver 1 Passenger £25) Paying by phone friday

5.nikbiomed (1 Driver 1 Passenger £25) Paying by phone friday

1.Suprastar2009 (1 Driver 1 Passenger £25) Paying by phone friday

2.George 1200 (1 Driver £10 1 passenger)Paying by phone Friday

3.Hackin'n'Bashin (1 Driver 1 Passenger £25) Paying by paypal/gate

4.Jimmy Supra (1 Driver 1 Passenger £25) Paying by phone friday

5.nikbiomed (1 Driver 1 Passenger £25) Paying by phone friday

Just a quick correction, not that it's that important...

Guest Suprastar2009

I think you have a point there mate seems were travelling from a few different directions, would be good to arrive on mass though, let them know were there :D

Guest Suprastar2009

Please evry1 who's coming on the stand I need your name your reg and wether you will be calling abbie on Friday to pay or if you will be paying on the gate when we collect the tickets.