The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Le Mans 2010

T2 MSW

I'd like to be able to get some sleep though, pretty pointless taking a tent otherwise!

I find that the noise helps youy get to sleep in a wierd sort of way. Most people fall asleep around the track anyway. It's great trying not to tread on the at 2am......:D

In some ways I wish we were going now but I'm going to save my pennies and have a serious blowout in 2011. I fancy hiring a Ferrari or a motorhome for the trip.....woot..!!

H.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find that the noise helps youy get to sleep in a wierd sort of way. Most people fall asleep around the track anyway. It's great trying not to tread on the at 2am......:D

In some ways I wish we were going now but I'm going to save my pennies and have a serious blowout in 2011. I fancy hiring a Ferrari or a motorhome for the trip.....woot..!!

H.

Get the Audi packed up Paul you know it makes sence ;) Joel can have a "french birthday" :D Im sure Ste and lynz can be talked into it too, Ste was tempted last time i saw him lol

Cheers

-Ian-

Come on Paul you know u want to. bring on the French birthday :)

Stop it.....the temptation is overwhelming but we have promised Joel a Birthday Bash with a bouncy castle and can't let him down!

We are tenting in support with the racing on overnight :)

Vicki x

i have a houx annex camping ticket, last minute cancellation. so if someone needs a camping ticket......

i will be in the UK from the 4th of June till the 8th, for some upgrades to my car a Whifbitz, then i am heading to Le Mans on the 9th.

just want the same that i payed for it

Get the Audi packed up Paul you know it makes sence ;) Joel can have a "french birthday" :D Im sure Ste and lynz can be talked into it too, Ste was tempted last time i saw him lol

Cheers

-Ian-

I new I shouldn't have started reading this thread again....:cry::bye:

No, any recommendations? I've just booked Wednesday off so I can sort a sleeping bag and chair, I could pop into Argos and get something (however if I do end up driving the NA, I'm not going to a hear a bloody word. :D).

ive got a spare set of brand new rear pads just in case as mine are low but not low enough to just swap. hoping i dont have to swap but ive got europen rac so can always get them to swap em over if i do

It sounds like my TT is not going to be fixed in time, and if it is I'll be running it without any testing (which I'm not keen on). I'm pretty gutted. :(

Going to start cleaning out the NA tonight in preperation, try and get some of the dirt out of it and stick the passenger seat back in - at least it might muffle some of the noise..

Seat couldn't go in because the bolts are in the centre glovebox of the TT, doh!

I've been trying to raise you/Ian by phone to check the plan for tomorrow, and neither of you are picking up! I'm slightly concerned. :taped:

Now spoken to Ian and much less concerned. :D

Edited by AlexM (see edit history)