Le Mans 2010

T2 MSW

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats the one Alex, Im now booked on the same ferry :)

Cost wise tickets for the event are 69 euros on the gate for the weekend. We may have to buy parking tickets at approx £20 each car.

Camping is free :)

Petrol its about 4/5 tanks from manchester and back even in an N/A

About £50 for the hotel in AbbeVille on the return trip sunday night.

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

Are there any showers/wash facilities near where we'd be camping? Will they have stupendous queues?

I presume the hotel in Abbeville will need booking, are we doing that singularly or as a group?

Ferry booked. :)

i presume dunkerque is close than calais.....when you look at the costs the petrol is more than everything else but im still looking forward to this been wanting to go every year when i drive past on my way to ille de rays

Are there any showers/wash facilities near where we'd be camping? Will they have stupendous queues?

I presume the hotel in Abbeville will need booking, are we doing that singularly or as a group?

Ferry booked. :)

Don't worry we have it all Sussed. If your desperate u can use the showers on the green camp site. If you wait or walk into the circuit they have decent toilet blocks with showers in them :)

I'll get the prices for the rooms in abbeville and post up the prices tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
Need to get this back on track,

Who has booked ferry besides me and Alex?

Hotel at the Ibis in Abbeville for the sunday night is £68 im sure it was less than that last year but we will need it by that time :)

:D me me me me me lol ermmm thats me then lol :innocent:

Cheers

-Ian-

• 1 month later...
ian are you at mascrat next week my membership money is due and i was going to give it direct to you.

Im not a mod sorry matey ask Rob Wild or Mike Pixefil they are mods on here, dunno if i,ll be at Masgrat im at work, but will see :)

Cheers

-Ian-

• 3 weeks later...

woop woop tickets and camping pass arrived this morning....really looking forward to this now the only thing i didnt sort out was a nice set of front seats but over all the car is looking good for the trip

So is it only the four of us? Could be a quiet trip!

:) Just Yourself, Mike ( and katy) and myself on the thursday, Tooley is going down a day later i think he,s camping somewhere else too, will probably see him down there at some point

Have you booked the Abbeville hotel for the 13th yet ?

meeting Mike tomorrow to sort stuff out and book the Hotel too

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)

I haven't, was looking at the booking page earlier but didn't put it through.

Need to check what I have to buy, a fold up chair and a decent sleeping bag are a high priority, and some ear plugs I guess!

I haven't, was looking at the booking page earlier but didn't put it through.

Need to check what I have to buy, a fold up chair and a decent sleeping bag are a high priority, and some ear plugs I guess!

No need for ear plugs mate the noise is ace !! :D

Cheers

-Ian-