March pancakes ?

Ian Ian

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry not posted for ages i have my car on the road now and this sounds ace, i was speaking to ian ian about this at the trafford centre meet abit ago cant wait, im going to mascat as normal this monday if anyone else is going. Not really got that much internet use at the moment but i will try and keep up lol. Sorry what date and time is the 'pancake run' ?

cheers

You still coming Jimmy ? BP petrol station approx 09:30am off junction 27 M6

weather forecast is good too guys n gals this rain today will move away tonight and sunny day tomorrow ( well if you believe the beeb weather man/girls :rolleyes: )

Cheers

-Ian-

just managed to get on the net.i know i said that its really hard to get people together and i really was lookingforward to this im really sorry to do this cause i know people are backing out but i found out that my mates put me down for tickets to the sprint series at rockingham (i think thats right) lol and im driving aparantly really sorry. i will make it to the next one sorry i couldnt tellyo sooner i know its last min.

have a great day

P.s sorry again

:D Another successful pancake run great roads great food and great company woot woot

Another "new " road discovered :eyebrows: weather started off great but we hit some rain towards the end of the run but cant complain it is only March after all, but all in all a great day out ...........lots of police about tho :blink:

Cheers

-Ian-

:D Another successful pancake run great roads great food and great company woot woot

Another "new " road discovered :eyebrows: weather started off great but we hit some rain towards the end of the run but cant complain it is only March after all, but all in all a great day out ...........lots of police about tho :blink:

Cheers

-Ian-

Gutted I missed this :( Glad you had a good time!

Hmmmm tried the Italian pancake :drool: and the lemon dream cheesecake was to die for!

....and in line with the dinner table conversation...came home and Paul Walker was on in Into the Blue :D:D

Fab day, although that "new road" made me a little nervous at times!!!!!!

Vicki x

Had a great time as always, good to catch up again. Can't wait for the next one, as long as it is not to soon, they are becoming very expensive pancakes!:)

Just finished washing the car and touching up a few boulder chips on the bonnet:( . Hopefully the roads will be fully repaired for next time.

See you all soon

Ian and Sharon

Had a great time as always, good to catch up again. Can't wait for the next one, as long as it is not to soon, they are becoming very expensive pancakes!:)

Just finished washing the car and touching up a few boulder chips on the bonnet:( . Hopefully the roads will be fully repaired for next time.

See you all soon

Ian and Sharon

Glad you two could make it over, was a good day yes, i was thinking of around the end of May for the next one 22-23 maybe ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Glad you two could make it over, was a good day yes, i was thinking of around the end of May for the next one 22-23 maybe ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Looks like we won't be coming on the next one either, if your leaving it so long.

Can we not have one at the end of April early May?

Looks like we won't be coming on the next one either, if your leaving it so long.

Can we not have one at the end of April early May?

im on my weekends then Ste........but :innocent: im off sat 8th May and 15-16 22-23 29 and 30th weekend dates in May

Cheers

-Ian-

why wouldn't you be coming in May ?

We won't be able to do Spring Bank holiday weekend. (29th - 31st) as we have a prior commitment

I agree they are getting expensive - over £100 this last trip :shock:

Mike

Holiday from the 21st. Could do the 8th May.

Holiday from the 21st. Could do the 8th May.

How long are you away for?

We are thinking of doing a recky of Scotland in April for our anniversary, maybe a two day trip with a nice stop over in a Best Western as they seem good value.

If this works out I'll try and arrange a trip and see if anybody's interested.

Ian

Edited by plus1 (see edit history)

We are thinking of doing a recky of Scotland in April for our anniversary, maybe a two day trip with a nice stop over in a Best Western as they seem good value.

Ian

that sounds like a good idea :)

Ian

We are away for ten day's :)

Would be great to sample some scottish roads :)