The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Group Buy Suggestions

Nic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

complete bushing kits front and rear

I can easily put this together as I already have complete list of parts required plus prices. I would need to check that parts are compatible for differnent models though as otherwise it would become a nightmare with part numbers.

Turbo Kits or Defi Guages or what about coil overs??

Defi gauge seem to be popular so I'll look into this.

Coilovers may be a difficult one to get enough people together, I already know I can get the HKS coilover range at a very good price though so can source these individually for people if interested.

How about Razo automatic shift knobs??, have been reading a thread about them and thought they would make a good group buy. I,m sure there's alot of people on the forum with an auto that would like a nice new shiny knob :eyebrows: for their car.

Will any Razo auto shift knob fit or would it need to be a particular one. Can you post photo if you have one.

The code for this is RA91, A couple of people on this forum have fitted them so am pretty sure it's the right code.

This is the new version apparently RA92, looks like something out of Star Wars :D

ra92-b01.jpg

Nic, i know your doing the UK brake buy now, but im interested on what sort of saving you can make on say AP's, Brembo or even a KAD set up?? probably not gonna be alot of interest because of price, but you never know.

I'll check on prices, they'll probably be cheaper here, but it will depend on postage cost how much cheaper they will work. Do you happen to know the weight of a front set?

Nic, i know your doing the UK brake buy now, but im interested on what sort of saving you can make on say AP's, Brembo or even a KAD set up?? probably not gonna be alot of interest because of price, but you never know.

Sounds good to me as well, Brembo, AP or even Stoptech

Sorry Nic, no idea. Not heard of Stoptech Vik, but they could be worth a look as well Nic if you can :D

James, do you know which model/size of AP Racing/Brembo brake is usually fitted on the Supra?

Yeah big brake buy would be good :) Uk or what ever would work out cheaper

The best value for money are the UK spec, as they are relatively cheap for what is a very good quality brake. The Brembos and AP's are a lot more expensive, but do offer a slight advantge.

I've posted a thread about the UK spec Toyotas but no interest so far :tumble:

Right, I've put together a spread sheet with all the different brake kits available and worked out what should be the final delivered prices (some of the weights I've estimated based on equivalent brake kits.) It looks like there should be some very good savings to be had.

If you email me at nicvollans at netvigator dot com I'll send you a copy of the spread sheet

• 2 months later...