Edinburgh anyone

SPG

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

am i rite in saying we are going to the place behind the dakota hotel.next to the big tesco??

Nope think its on the other side at Mc donalds

I might make it tommorow but the supra's minging aint got a leg on so it will have to stay that way so please no rippin the pish lol.

I was planning on giving the car a clean as it is an absolute disgrace. I feel like shit though so I think I'm gonna have to give this one a miss. Been loaded with the man-flu all day.

My car almost looks MSB rather than black, its that bad lol. The thing is, even if I did wash it. By the time I got through there it would be manky :D

Have fun :)

I thought we were metting at the viewing place/car park that over looks the forth? (turn down by the Shell garage opposite Tesco)

McD's is on the other side of the roundabout from Shell/Tesco, beside the Esso garage (I think thats what it is, might be BP now) and the hotel/Brewers Fayre.

I thought we were metting at the viewing place/car park that over looks the forth? (turn down by the Shell garage opposite Tesco)

McD's is on the other side of the roundabout from Shell/Tesco, beside the Esso garage (I think thats what it is, might be BP now) and the hotel/Brewers Fayre.

Thats where we had a meet the last time. Not sure if this one is the same place or not.

Can we just confirm that we`re meeting at the BP garage/McDonalds and NOT the viewing place, Tescos or any other location otherwise we`ll be all over the place :D

I'm getting really frustrated trying to find the "viewing place" on google maps.

Any chance you can point it out to me? That is where we met the last time but I can't get the fecker lol.

This is getting confusing now.:rolleyes:

This is getting confusing now.:rolleyes:

Easily confused? ;)

The area that you are meeting at is the BP garage as far as I know. That was where was linked earlier anyway.

I'm asking for help finding the viewing area on a map for my own personal reasons ;)

Ok, this is the viewing area I thought we were all talking about, I could be wrong though!

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&ll=55.985827,-3.404624&spn=0.005978,0.01929&z=16

the car park at the end of Ferrymuir Gate:search:

If we're all meeting at BP then its easy, see you all then!

Thanks mate, that is the very one I was thinking of. For some reason I thought it was closer to the water :D

Seems like there might end up with 2 meets going on. One at BP and one at the viewing area :D

Thanks mate, that is the very one I was thinking of. For some reason I thought it was closer to the water :D

Seems like there might end up with 2 meets going on. One at BP and one at the viewing area :D

No worries bud, it does look miles away form the water when you look at a map, didnt think I had it right first time I look!

Is it the one highlighted in red on the top right corner?? Car park at the end of Ferrymuir Gate

Thats the place!

I think someone mentioned it before, but will we meet at the viewing point, have a natter, then head across the road to McD's/Brewers Fayre for some lunch and more nattering?

Guys the idea was to meet at the Brewers Fayre:

Queens Crossing

Builyeon Road

South Queensferry

Edinburgh

EH30 9YJ

T: 08701 977094

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=EH30+9YJ&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=15.84337,46.362305&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=South+Queensferry,+West+Lothian+EH30+9YJ,+United+Kingdom&z=16

Have some chat, get some food / colas then more chat followed by a wee run to wherever the consensus is - viewing area for example and whoever knows where that is can lead.

I'm not gonna make it though :( my aunt and uncle are doing a day trip all the way from Oldham to come see the new arrival today so can't really not be around!!!

See you at the next meet / RR day though - enjoy!

Cheers,

Brian.