The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Edinburgh anyone

SPG

Thanks for the PM dave, I dunno if I'll be able to make this, I've loads of uni work on and having car trouble too :( When It comes round I'll make it if I can, what about the forth road bridge viewing point, the place it took us ages to find that DAT meet? Convenient for out of towners and would be great on a sunny day, probably not much chance of that though!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the PM dave, I dunno if I'll be able to make this, I've loads of uni work on and having car trouble too :( When It comes round I'll make it if I can, what about the forth road bridge viewing point, the place it took us ages to find that DAT meet? Convenient for out of towners and would be great on a sunny day, probably not much chance of that though!

Is that the place closer to the rail bridge than the road brige?

Thanks for the PM Dave.

I will try to make it along but the car aint back on the road yet:( I am even thinking about selling her as I want to start saving up for a TT so want to get a few bits and bobs done on her.

The girlfriend and I have just bought a Corsa VXR to replace her old corsa so could always come along with that if the supra aint ready. Thats if I am allowed to of course:p

Is that the place closer to the rail bridge than the road brige?

l your comming over the bridge from the Aberdeen side it is left after the bridge up to a left at the roundabout then your first left again at the garage.. The viewing point is literally behind that garage.

I may venture down to this too depending on weather.

If it's to be Edinburgh way then I suggest the Brewers Fayre by the Forth road bridge - the one on the Edinburgh side that's next door to a McD's and a couple of fuel stations. It's pleasant enough inside for a coke and some chicken :D

Alternatively there's the Frankie & Bennies just over the road, they have a decent menu for all sorts of chicken.

Time I'd say 11AM as that's time for a gab before getting lunch and more gabbing :thumbs:

If it's to be Edinburgh way then I suggest the Brewers Fayre by the Forth road bridge - the one on the Edinburgh side that's next door to a McD's and a couple of fuel stations. It's pleasant enough inside for a coke and some chicken :D

Alternatively there's the Frankie & Bennies just over the road, they have a decent menu for all sorts of chicken.

Time I'd say 11AM as that's time for a gab before getting lunch and more gabbing :thumbs:

sounds good to me Brian, but for me i'll be heading over to Mcd's for a few meals as its cheat day, :p

Looking forward to this now, not been to a meet in ages.