The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Salvage

Nic

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Jake emailed me first saying he'd have them and then don h. If you want a new set I can get them here at good price.
Just to clarify, I didn't say I'd have them, I asked if there was a full set of UKs or just the fronts and asked the price for the set. Apparently the car only had UK fronts so I'm not buying them. Partly because I'd prefer matching front and rear discs really. I apologise for any misunderstandings.

Any idea on the nearside rear hub and bearing assembly?

Cheers!

I'll see what the quality is like when I strip off the car this week, what parts do you need exactly do you have EPC diagram you can post to identify parts?

Posted a lot of adverts in the For Sale section, listing parts I have stripped off the car (not including Hypermax II, these are off a different car, not involved in accident.)

The parts for sale includes a full HKS fuel system (pump, rail, 680cc injectors, FPR, braided hose) this includes all teh parts needed to fit to Supra. This would be ideal for BPU stock, hybrid or small single turbo, big saving to be had over new price if anyone is currently looking to upgrade their fuel system.

I'll see what the quality is like when I strip off the car this week, what parts do you need exactly do you have EPC diagram you can post to identify parts?

UNfortunately, I dont have the EPC diagram, I need the bits that the hub (the bit with the wheel nuts) presses into, mainly as my hub is knackered and the bearings are shot :(

Ta mate! :thumbs:

Cam covers.

power steering reservoir

rad clamps

battery clamp

Power steering reservoir available.

Cam covers I'm going to hang onto, until I know what is happening to the engine.

The other bits were mangled in the accident.

Thought of something else. :D Might be interested in the gear stick depending on its condition' date=' wear, etc.[/quote']

Matt, I'm checking cost of NEW stock auto gear stick knobs at the moment with my supplier, I'll let you know price when I get it.

Nic,

According to this thread they're only £25 brand new from dealers over here. Given that, and considering the postage costs from HK, it may not be worth your while pursuing that any further.

Okay Matt thanks for the head up, hadn't seen that thread.

Looking for the following:

UK fronts if still available

Boot Lid shocks if in good condition

Any strut braces?

If you're not gonna' ship the complete seats, I'm looking for the electrics in the seat to include the motors.

You can PM with prices if you have time. Understand you're probably busy as hell. Thanks.

Any chance of getting a price on the nearside hub and bearing assy yet please? Got a vibration and would like to replace :thumbs:

Sorry couldn't get over to the car last week (1 hours drive away) I should be going this week, don't worry I've got a list and you're on it.

Looking for the following:

UK fronts if still available

Boot Lid shocks if in good condition

Any strut braces?

If you're not gonna' ship the complete seats, I'm looking for the electrics in the seat to include the motors.

You can PM with prices if you have time. Understand you're probably busy as hell. Thanks.

Front brakes sold.

Yes boot shocks are in good condition.

Strut braces sold.

Seats sold to friend here.

I'll pm you about the boot shocks when I get them of the car this week.

• 1 month later...