The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drive out to whitby (North East) Sun 14th march pop your name down on the list !!

j1mb0b1

What location ?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What location ?

• The old post office Pub with large carpark
    • Trip out to Whitby
    • Buttertubs run out
    • Other location please state in thread

This is looking very positive for me now, any chance I can meet you guys at Whitby? Any idea what time you'll be there? Maybe I can swap mobile nos with someone in the main group?

Yes mate that should be fine, We will be getting there around 12 ish

My mobile number for you and anyone else who might need it is 07921366434

Jimbo - Can you edit your signature, every time I log in I see your ad selling your car, I click on the thread thinking it is still for sale!

Forgot about that lol yes done :)

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes mate that should be fine, We will be getting there around 12 ish

My mobile number for you and anyone else who might need it is 07921366434

Forgot about that lol yes done :)

Cheers Jim, TBH at the mo I'm going to give it a miss, I've never been for a drink on a Sunday for ages & I think I'll be on the lash this Sunday, if I change my mind I'll ring you to organise :)

Looks like i will be up there after lunch due to having to visit the "mothers day" for lunch etc. should be up there for about 2ish and will co-ordinate with a cpl of other supras to get up there from the Hull area as well

Any idea of where you will be parking?

Took the car out for a test run this afternoon and fill up with fuel, nice sunny afternoon :)

All ready for tomorrow :cool:

Boost leak means power levels will be down tomorrow but not bothered :D

A job for the next couple of weeks finding out were its leaking from before 1st race weekend at Shakespeare :eyebrows:

Any Notts lads fancy the trip, i'm meeting some of the Chesterfield lads off M1 J29 at 09:15 if your interested?

Took the car out for a test run this afternoon and fill up with fuel, nice sunny afternoon :)

All ready for tomorrow :cool:

Boost leak means power levels will be down tomorrow but not bothered :D

A job for the next couple of weeks finding out were its leaking from before 1st race weekend at Shakespeare :eyebrows:

Any Notts lads fancy the trip, i'm meeting some of the Chesterfield lads off M1 J29 at 09:15 if your interested?

happy days ;) :p

Will do, had to go to my folks for lunch hence why i was late, go there about 10 mins after you guys had left then :-( took me 2 hours as well.. ohh well was a lovely drive out but car got filthy inthe rain i went through.

will keep an eye out for the next event and will bring the other half along as well as she played up that i didnt tell her i was going today haha

btw I get to Poland save. 21 hours and 1200 miles :) My car will stay at home but I'll try to keep in touch and comming out if not supra then other car. I manage to get 60miles on 9.5 litres of fuel which is about 30mpg doing 380km to dover in less than 4 hours :)

Nice to meet you all and thanks for ride.

Edited by HadeS (see edit history)