DC's Promotional Supra

Callaway Motorsport

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Very small update,

not been active on this topic for a while due to investing time in the company etc.

Changes of plan on the car. It will be used solely for the track and promotional purposes, no longer for road use.

this means that our mod plans will get a bit more hardcore towards the end of the year.

Goal is to get it finished now i have more time + get some new wheels.

After that an extra rear bootlid (carbon) with big APR wing + carbon bonnet.

Will post pics soon of some new parts we purchased recently :)

• 9 months later...

@ Westy,

I deleted my imageschack account, most pictures i now have at our facebook company page.

Project is moving along and we are finishing the car off this winter, due to business commitments the supra was not really a priority.

@ RSME, i have an idea what it was about (Water injection?) and apologise if i did not get back to you. Any orders (which are also paid) are doubt with properly.

So i doubt you purchased anything.

If you have any queries or need to talk about it, mail or pm me,

• 2 months later...

Time to dust off this topic. "cough cough" lol.

So, after investing time and money in the company the last few years, its time we finished our demo car.

We had a few ideas, but in order to get the car up and running in the fastest, most decent way, we opted to keep the current engine stock.

We will be doing some ARP mods to the engine first, head/mains/rods, just to make sure its ok to go up to about 700 horses (Want to see what our reconditioned T04R will do).

After that we will set up the fuel system, and get the HKS ecu remapped or even go for a Syvecs...

First i decided to get rid of the current Works wheels, as they were too narrow for the setup i was running already.

Looking around for quite a while and CCW's caught my eye every time, but i was looking for that extra touch that would please my taste.

After a while I just recently found the topic on the Supraforums, of one Australian guy (who'm most of you probably now).

He has recently started a new project and has his car sponsored by Gorilla Industries.

He has a nice setup with the Enkei RPF1's and i thought that had to be my choice, 1 as they are light. 2 because i like the offset and sizes. 3 as i will be joining a few circuit days over the coming year these would be ideal.

Here is a little preview of what's to come:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-dg2AG_lJZYY/TxeMQ1elUJI/AAAAAAAADvY/1HkiZmIlOlk/s1024/5602711080_ccdc61af67_b.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xRIc5Q85_JI/TxeMRJRSilI/AAAAAAAADvc/KuBQ_oM2Ifo/s1024/5602710920_2036789f72_b.jpg

Thats fitted with 315's in that pic, i will be fitting 305's rear and same size front. We will be using semi's (Kumho V70a)

And here's for another teaser pic of what we are working on :)

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-2t0cq3eLkX0/TxeGBWmtvsI/AAAAAAAADu8/Anlj04Zinwo/s1024/DCA_piping_flexi_4_8_3.jpg

The can is just there for an idea of the size....not for advertisement lol :D

Mishimoto radiator had a long wait, so we've changed to Koyo large type.

Also, manifold and cam covers on their way to Zircotec, can't wait for the result when they are back.

Also looking into new boostcontroller, as i still have the Fcon Vpro, i am going for the EVC6 with easy writer.

This also means My blitz SBC-ID3 set will be for sale soon, used set, its the R version with the boostcontroller and the power meter.