The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HiSpec Monster 4 Front Big Brake Conversion

keron

I have to agree with Keron, I can't see them selling them for £1200 with the 360mm discs? Even with the smaller calipers. I might be wrong though. Yes i just have the Hi spec set up on the front, 19 inch wheels and they fill it up just right :) I find the wheels show off the brake set up lovely, Get alot of attention from them :)

agh your runnin 19's, i got 18's how much clearance do you have on the BK rim to smallest gap on calipers?

Keron same Q on the 330's with 18's :D

If i'm honest there is no room at all, However saying that i have the Mega Monster calipers, These are just just monsters calipers which are quite alot smaller.

Had a look at your pics, I have the same BK wheels also run the Lexus TTe's

I think for a noticed improvement it would be worth going the extra 360mm, Do you only have the fronts fitted?

Just had a look at there web and your looking at £1500 with this caliper and the 360mm discs.

agh your runnin 19's, i got 18's how much clearance do you have on the BK rim to smallest gap on calipers?

Keron same Q on the 330's with 18's :D

I would have thought most 18's would clear a 330mm setup, i have the big brembos on 356mm discs and my 18's clear them ok.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.