The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18 inch Blitz Techospeeds Z1's Advice Please.

Pudsey

As another comparison the rears will be as near as damn it the same distance out as stock 17's. 45 offset means they stick out from the hub an extra 5mm, but being only 9" means that you 'lose' 1/4" (approx 6mm) over the stock 17's.

So as they are ET45's on the rear, they will be 5mm further out then from standard fitment. Where as my current ones are ET35's, and they must be 15mm further out from stock position.

I got it now buddy cheers for that!

......I would add that I had these some time ago in the exact same widths and offsets and they were great on the car (TT aero). Lighter than the 9 & 10 combo, plenty of width to get stock sizes on but I can see the look re arch flushness, or lack of, is not for everyone.

Have you got any pictures will do just the job if you had the exact same combination. :D

Thats really really great!

Just to confirm are your wheels 8j (front) and 9j (Rear), looks absolutely fine that.

Oh forgot with the offset ET41 (front) and ET45 (rear) too.

Great work indeed.....

Edited by Pudsey (see edit history)

Stop faffin about and get them bought bud, they're up there as one of the nicest wheels money can buy, and they're a bargain. :)

If you can't live with where they sit in the arch you can always go for a set of hub-centric spacers to push them out a little more. ;)

Stop faffin about and get them bought bud, they're up there as one of the nicest wheels money can buy, and they're a bargain. :)

If you can't live with where they sit in the arch you can always go for a set of hub-centric spacers to push them out a little more. ;)

Ha yeah I know was waiting for someone to say exactly what you have just said, no doubt they are good value for money.

I personally wouldn't ever go for spacers myself, but you are right with what you say though easy way to remedy the look.

Yeah I do like them actually, but not as much as the Z1's.

Nasty damage on the rim edges there, must have been a heart breaker when they got caught.

I see someone said something about Chrome plating, the Z1's aren't chrome plated are they.

By the way judging by the pictures if there ET40's the other wheels offset will look okay me thinks.

Thanks everyone for the guidance information, and probably most of all putting up with me being a big girls blouse too.

I am out of the purchase.

Going to let another lucky member enjoy I have no doubt some fabulous wheels, damn brain won over my heart again.

Must be getting old or something.

Have a great evening all (Moderator to delete this thread if possible..please).