The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ebay supra, anybodys?

Guest suprafoxy

I bought car off ebay a few months ago off a trader from the wigan area.the car was imported sept 08and had one previous owner who i have been in contact with.the pictures on ebay are the exact copies of the pics when i bought.I have emailed ebay and informed them.

funny thing is i know this car (either that or its an exact clone).... he's hasnt had it that long :blink:

if it is the 1 im think it is then it has bit of a clunky auto box, engaged violently especially when cold apart from that the car seemed very healthy, drove nicely

EDIT :

I bought car off ebay a few months ago off a trader from the wigan area.the car was imported sept 08and had one previous owner who i have been in contact with.the pictures on ebay are the exact copies of the pics when i bought.I have emailed ebay and informed them.

missed that post, was going to say are your giving up already :D

no Martin i'm not givin up -car's for my retirement.boss is coming in post-so i'll be around at yours.Chris wilson says lazy change ups might be the speedo converter.had any experience of this?

I was warned about buying UK speedo convertors from eBay and places like that. I was told that they can cause all sorts of problems. Saying that though other I was also recommend one by Supraloopy who I rate highly on this site.

the pictures on ebay are the exact copies of the pics when i bought.I have emailed ebay and informed them.

sounds like possibly one of the worst scams ever.

He doesn't even ask for a deposit to be paid via paypal within x days of the auction ending, so whoever 'buys' it isn't going to lose anything.