The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Everyone

Guest BadBoi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, you be the judges...

ok lets get everything sorted out then yer...

1st of all if you dont like my username then tough, you cant do much about that now and neither can i to be honest and its your problem not mine.

2nd of all if you dont like my posts then dont fucking read them! SIMPLE!

3rd of all if you dont like my poor grammer then thats a suprise because believe it or not im a medical student and soon to be a doctor so i think if im qualified enough to read medicine then i should really have quite sophisticated use of the english vocabulary!

and if you are trying to help me then im a hundred percent sure that there are a million other ways to help other than being sarcastic, if this is the only way you talk to new members then thank and no thanks mate, keep your coments to yourself because you are NOT impressing anyone!

cheers

Things still aren't straight but I had a chuckle at some of it.

"2nd of all if you dont like my posts then dont $#@!ing read them! SIMPLE!"

:rlol:

This in response to a post he read and didn't like. Why didn't he just stop reading them, then...? I'm sure someone advised that somewhere once...?

I love the irony :) It's like my fave - "I have freedom of speech and you aren't allowed to say anything about that"