The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Testing the water - Quicksilver 98 NA Auto

jonathanc

Rofl spot on mate. Right company although I'm not sure about bloke's name.

He has some nice manual TTs for sale too but the price is a bit high.

Any ideas about this company? Good?

I am not sure Jonathan but I know he has just tried it on with Peter (pedrostar) who is selling his NA on here.

I bet his offer wasn't the best eh?:rolleyes:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vintage21275
I am not sure Jonathan but I know he has just tried it on with Peter (pedrostar) who is selling his NA on here.

I bet his offer wasn't the best eh?:rolleyes:

In all fairness i offered him 3200 for it when the car was advertised for 3500, which i think is a reasonable offer considering i was buying it blind due to his exceptional circumstance...and half an hour later he decided to change the price to 3800 and wanted 50% deposit wired to him in switzerland....what can i do????

Guest vintage21275
Yeh, and from a bloke called Adam from Trade Cars in High Wycome I bet.

He seems to be our resident Supra Stalker!!

:Dthats me:d

:Dthats me:d

I don't wish to disturb J's post as this is one of the best NA's out there IMO.

To be fair with you too buddy, this is a great club forum and we're not at all keen on traders skanking through our threads to achieve profit margins. We have our own guy, Jurgen, who does an amazimg amount for the club besides selling superior quality Supes. Your post count suggests that you don't do the same!

I'll back out of this thread as we now need to get this amazing looking Supra of Jonathans sold ASAP.

Guest vintage21275
I don't wish to disturb J's post as this is one of the best NA's out there IMO.

To be fair with you too buddy, this is a great club forum and we're not at all keen on traders skanking through our threads to achieve profit margins. We have our own guy, Jurgen, who does an amazimg amount for the club besides selling superior quality Supes. Your post count suggests that you don't do the same!

I'll back out of this thread as we now need to get this amazing looking Supra of Jonathans sold ASAP.

give me a chance mate ive only joined this forum recently.....:(

give me a chance mate ive only joined this forum recently.....:(

Must have missed your introduction post. The only replies I have read from yourself have been in classifieds and for sale threads. Kinda paints a picture bud, you have to admit.

Guest vintage21275
Must have missed your introduction post. The only replies I have read from yourself have been in classifieds and for sale threads. Kinda paints a picture bud, you have to admit.

sorry folks will update profile, have really been into the whole forum thing over the last week and now im addicted. will update my garage photos soon...im pretty much passionate about supes as anybody else on this forum...honest:)

Make sure it goes to a good home bud!

I will mate ;) However, as it seems, I will most probably be keeping her for the mean time! She's mostly just sitting in the car porch at the moment anyway due to the crap weather. Its getting too cold for me to wax and polish her weekly now so rather keep it under wraps than seeing her getting dirty :D

(how do you guys keep your Sups clean and tidy during this horrible weather?)

and hi there Adam! :wave:

sorry folks will update profile, have really been into the whole forum thing over the last week and now im addicted. will update my garage photos soon...im pretty much passionate about supes as anybody else on this forum...honest:)

Tbh i dont see a problem with you buying cars from the forum, if the seller is happy to accept the price you offer alls good imo.

You dont advertise them here so our resident traders should have no concern to worry.

Tbh i dont see a problem with you buying cars from the forum, if the seller is happy to accept the price you offer alls good imo.

You dont advertise them here so our resident traders should have no concern to worry.

:iagree:

Guest vintage21275

Thank you mate, nice to see some kindness on here, ultimately more traders should mean higher prices for sellers.

and a free bump for Jonanthan lets get this sold!!!

• 2 weeks later...
bump ;)

She's wrapped up at the moment but I am willing to let her go for £4500, that's 1 grand less than what I paid for her 2 months ago :(

Mint condition, low mileage and ripe for a TT transplant in the future!

Someone I know offered you 4.5k on PH and you said NO NO :D

Scotty

Free Bump

Thats a very nice looking car, love those wheels.

Is there any way you can keep it for a while and get the TT? unfortunately your could have a tough time at the moment this close to Christmas, if we were in May or June this thread would probably one page long :)

I had one phonecall / one buyer come to look at my Celica this month and I had to reduce that a bit as well, tough times at the mo, I am sure it will be gone before long.

Free Bump

Thats a very nice looking car, love those wheels.

Is there any way you can keep it for a while and get the TT? unfortunately your could have a tough time at the moment this close to Christmas, if we were in May or June this thread would probably one page long :)

I had one phonecall / one buyer come to look at my Celica this month and I had to reduce that a bit as well, tough times at the mo, I am sure it will be gone before long.

well I got a few interest and some cheeky offers. A bloke offered a straight swap with his Audi A2 :p

I am also looking at a 99 Mk2 Aristo V300 "badged" as Lexus... has a lot of toys and looks very practical. Don't know... £4500 is just the lowest I can stomach atm :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.