The mkiv Supra Owners Club

oil ?

supra joe

$#@! that just call OPIE OILS, he has what you need plus you get a free oil filter! get the box fluid from him aswel!

get the rest from mr whiffin, plugs, fresh drop in filter, plug leads if you need it, dizzy cap again if you need it, new sump plug and washer. Job done!

Ive just registered on their site and the cheapest 10/40 engine oil is over £22 for 4 litres delivered and no sign of a free filter either.

It suprised me but then when it said that the chemical had been removed due to its effect on catalytic converters I thought it sounded just like something the government would do, reduce the effectiveness of oils and screw your engine to save your cats:blink:

Were all doomed anyway so buy a boat with sails will be the future me thinks, water world here we come :D

Ive just registered on their site and the cheapest 10/40 engine oil is over £22 for 4 litres delivered and no sign of a free filter either.

well when neil na got his from there he had a filter thrown in :shrug:

bare in mind if you actualy call him im sure you will get the club discount

bare in mind if you actualy call him im sure you will get the club discount

That is with club discount, if you register you join under your car club name and list which car club your in, the website then reduces all the prices accordingly.

A filters £8.50 off Mr T so its still not quite as cheap even if they chuck in the filter foc.

Doesnt affect me as ive an even cheaper source for my oil and filters etc :)

discount

True story.

To be fair oil is reasonably cheap but its the life blood of the engine, everyone seems to be trying to save a couple of pounds, just order from OPIE, they will send the right oil and even do service packs specific to the car.

True story.

To be fair oil is reasonably cheap but its the life blood of the engine, everyone seems to be trying to save a couple of pounds, just order from OPIE, they will send the right oil and even do service packs specific to the car.

It's where I got my last oil from and I was very happy with the service all around. Free filter sounds good :)

True story.

I believe you :)

Im not trying to save anything and if you new me and my car youd know i dont penny pinch ;)

I cant see the point on spending over the top though so if a set of NGK XXX are £50 from a trader on here but my mate who works for a local parts supplier can get me them for £25 then thats where i buy from.

Same with oils or anything else to be honest, as long as there the same parts etc then why pay over the odds ?