The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you want as a group buy??

Guest Rays the roof

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen loads of people after the Window motor and all the scrappers i've tried to get them from have already had them removed (bet the people on here have haf inched them all that's why no-one needs them now lol)

Peter

I got a passenger window regulator from Steve Manley a couple of weeks ago for £64 delivered, which I thought was pretty good. I guess drivers would be about the same. No idea on motors though.

Guest Rays the roof
dont know if this is still relevant , it was a sticky i think after i did the work to get these sorted , seems a lot of requests , ok you have to get the old ones off first , mine are still strong coming up to 5 years

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=40407

Will try him later today and let folks know!

Is there any chance of being able to get any bonnet scoops? If so, how much would they be?

Not looking at these unless there are a few more interested

Guest SupraGTE

i would want a 4L80 full manual reverese pattern from texas , but i cant find shipping for decent money:( ...aaa sorrry a 4l80 is GM 4spd autogearbox weight is 290lbs

cheers mate