The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Works S1 3 piece split rims

Paul Whiffin

No but he recently refurbished some other 3-piece wheels that he has up for sale currently - the Speedlines, so I see no reason why he couldn't do your Works wheels.

no two wheels are the same, especially with work wheels, i had a so called expert look at them and tell me they were welded but, going on what paul has said it doesnt look like they are.

(and if welded they would be a problem because one piece 12 inch wide wheels dont fit a laithe properly, theres a whole ongoing saga with my wheels you see)

Anyhoo, thats why i asked...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no two wheels are the same, especially with work wheels, i had a so called expert look at them and tell me they were welded but, going on what paul has said it doesnt look like they are.

(and if welded they would be a problem because one piece 12 inch wide wheels dont fit a laithe properly, theres a whole ongoing saga with my wheels you see)

Anyhoo, thats why i asked...

Give me a shout mate to discuss, I am useless with typing out email's, I have previously re-furbished welded and split meisters.

Give me a shout mate to discuss, I am useless with typing out email's, I have previously re-furbished welded and split meisters.

i know, after week long waits on the first two replies youve ignored my last two emails :p

i work in london 8am to 8pm so phone is difficult, just need a price really and then i can get them sent over to you while car is with Matt getting FMIC fitted

will email you again tomorrow,

but back to topic, someone buy THESE wheels, theyre great!!!

(sorry for hijack Paul)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.