The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can we fit ABS to non abs supra?

mrgee2jz

I have to tell you the car is more fun without abs, the thought of not knowing when you`re going to stop keeps you on the edge of your seat, i nearly slammed into the back of a gt3 at rockingham earlier this year, god knows what the guy in his 90k porker must have thought when i was mm from his bumper:)

• 1 month later...
I wouldnt mind knowing the results if you do decide to go down this route!

Does anybody know if the abs wiring is already built into the car looms, and is it just a case of buying pipes, hubs, sensors, pump etc?

The answer is NO, the wiring is not already in the car, you may have a bit of wire with 1 connector plug on the end but its not conneected into the main loom, so if you want abs it means completely re-wiring the entire car, and then change all the hubs, pipes pump, basically everything!

I just did it, and now i have ABS, and it works :D

• 2 weeks later...