The mkiv Supra Owners Club

To flush or not to flush????

Marco79

Are there wing mirrors with integrated indicators available?

my EG civic had small LED's in the wing mirror.

Yeah, he sellotaped some LEDs to the wing mirrors.
How come people say "wing mirrors"? Cars haven't had wing mirrors since the 1970s. They're door mirrors, surely?

IIRC the indicators must be visible from 120 degree's. If you take them off the side completely then the ones at the front must protrude slightly so that they are visible. I got pulled up with the MR2 as the side indicators had been removed for the flushed took.

He was friendly enough that he let me off though :innocent:

I think they start at the back, move towards the front until they can barely see it. As long as they can see the front indicator from this position it is ok.

I can normally supply them, but I'm not trading at the moment due to ill health. Hoping to be open for business again in the new year if you can wait.

Yeah that should be ok nic, I plan on having the supe back on the rd round march :) do u know how much they normally cost mate?