The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post Southcoast Run

Fitz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww no that's a shame! I would have slowed down if I had known you guys were left behind! You only had to go straight on though, it was pretty easy to get to. Oh well :)

Shame to hear about your camera too.

:blink: Slowed down? You guys shot off, all that was running through my mind was 'oh god, im in a NA, and i have no idea where they are going',

Damn you TTs :tongue:

Was nice to meet everyone yesterday. Fitz, you did a stellar job organising it. (you get my vote for events organiser status).

Sorry I missed out on the AFR thing. I was at the back with the silver aerotop and got stuck at every light out of Brighton. We hooned down the a23 towards Gatwick to try and catch everyone but couldn't find you. After that, I gave up.

I got a bit of footage, but my camera seems to have been playing silly buggers. It came up with a shock error message on the screen while filming some of the shots so some of the clips are missing. To make matters worse, my vista 64 went tits up last night and won't let me run my editting software. This unfortunately will delay the video as I may have to reinstall windows.

If anyone has any suggestions for music in the video, let me know. I'm currently toying with the idea of 'She sells sanctuary' by The Cult.

Shame about the Camera Dan hopefully there is something still good on there, did you get the shots from coming out of the car park?

lol I did wonder where you went shame I didn't have your number could have directed you.

She sells sanctuary, wasn't that on GTA: Vice City :) (just checked yup it was.) I'm fine with that song mate.

On another note, it's only on those motorway runs I realised how much faster a TT Supra is in comparison to an N/A, I'd be scared to see what a Single could do :eek:

Shame about the Camera Dan hopefully there is something still good on there, did you get the shots from coming out of the car park?

lol I did wonder where you went shame I didn't have your number could have directed you.

She sells sanctuary, wasn't that on GTA: Vice City :) (just checked yup it was.) I'm fine with that song mate.

On another note, it's only on those motorway runs I realised how much faster a TT Supra is in comparison to an N/A, I'd be scared to see what a Single could do :eek:

Yeah, I got some good footage, but the quality is a little off. The camera has a firmware issue I think, so it would'nt record in widescreen, so your supras will look a bit squashed on youtube :D

I'll stick with the Cult then unless someone makes any other suggestions. :thumbs:

You did well keeping pace with us though Fitz, despite being in an NA. good effort :thumbs:

You did well keeping pace with us though Fitz, despite being in an NA. good effort :thumbs:

Like I said at lunch, It's all about the driver ;) I didn't want to get left behind, I tailed back a bit on the A23 to AFR so people could see a Supra and know we were still there, but every now and then I had to.....go at 70 :sly: ...to catch up so I didn't get lost.

was gutted I missed this still have not met you all!glad everyone had a good time! atlast I still have a girlfriend as if I had come I definitely would not have! ill be at the next south event for definite!

No Worries Bradley, glad you got things sorted with your Girlfriend.

I'll keep you posted on the next one :thumbs:

You need a single nell!!!!!!!:eyebrows:

Not one as quick as the Do-Luck Supra though, the way it was spinning up even in 4th, was seriously mental. I'm not that good a driver! I could handle something with less torque, like a little single would be OK :) I just want one so I can have a screamer pipe anyway :D

Edited by SupraGirlie (see edit history)

On another note, due to the good weather yesterday, some of the views we took in as we drove past were absolutely stunning :) Thanks for Andy (Mr T) for guiding us along the route and to Scott (Scottc998) for leading up to AFR.

That’s ok mate. Sorry to the guys who got left behind:(. I was trying to keep my little n/a in front of those crazy TT drivers before they all missed the junction off the M23 and carried on in to London. :p

You need a single nell!!!!!!!:eyebrows:

I second that :thumbs:

Not one as quick as the Do-Luck Supra though, the way it was spinning up even in 4th, was seriously mental. I'm not that good a driver! I could handle something with less torque, like a little single would be OK :) I just want one so I can have a screamer pipe anyway :D

Well you weren't hanging about on the way home, a single would suit you, wouldn't see you for dust :D

had a wicked time, was really good to meet y'all, and was really amused by peoples expressions as we drove by! I still cant figure out why my car sounds like a jet engine compared with everyone elses??

Really need to see that footage as I cant wait until the next meet!! maybe we should make this monthly?

PS. The next beers on me Fitz for organising it when noone else could! :friday:

PPS. PistonBroke; 'Bad Things' by Jace Everett would be a cool song for the vids...

PPPS. would the guy with the OEM skirts and spats for sale drop me a PM I cant remember your name sorry!:search:

Edited by BlackWatch66 (see edit history)

A little billet 61 on the auto would be fine, or you should come and have a look at MacNasties aero with the budget single and screamer pipe on it.

was there more then one red supra then because i cant remember doing that :p

He appeared before you and Kayla reached us, then left before you arrived. He wasn't a member, just a guy in a Supra who saw the convoy as we approached Madeira Drive.