The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all Sheffield/Chesterfield/Rotherham Supra/Jap meet and drive out 8/11/2009

j1mb0b1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

working weekend matey but might be able to meet up late. Im trying to fiddle rota to get sunday off. Which pub in rotherham because masons is shut down for refurb now. 3 horseshoes COME ON!! haha :D

I sorted the funds for them brakes like you told me aswell mate and going to have a look at change them turbo actuators today. Busy busy!!

Trying to get hold of Awol as think he would love to come as he has just purchased a Supra. He works in the same building as me and said he would to come to a meet.

He's off this week but i'm pretty sure he'd want to come if he's free!

Nice one find out dave be good to have him come along, It's looking good so far we have 10 peeps :)

Right people,

I have picked the Golden ball pub at whiston for the final stop off it has a large carpark and is a nice pub :).

The other thing we need to sort out it who is meeting us where and at what time. The meeting point in sheffield is going to be meadowhall as its easy to get to and just off the M1. Meeting time will be 11.30 and we will be leaving at 12 sharp and heading into the peak district stopping off to meet the chesterfield lads. I dont no the location of this meeting point but will have a talk with wilkoragerover.

If you are meeting us at meadowhall sheffield just pop your name down on this list just so I know Thanks.

1. J1mb0b1

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

steady dave,

I live in netheredge too. Just off montgomery rd infact so if you see a black Jspec (stock bodykit) supra knocking about that would be me! 2 car parking spaces is really good however I have the use of a gated shared car park behind the block I live in :D

Lol nice, will keep my eye open. Yeah my 2 parking spaces are also in a gated car park behind the flats:eyebrows:

Just so people know %100 whats going to happen.

Meeting Date Sunday 8th november

11.30 - Meeting in sheffield (meadowhall) in bottom carpark near Argos If people dont know where that is please shout up.

12.00 - We set off out into the peak District.

13.00 ish we will come into bakewell ( Peak District ) meet up with the chesterfield lot and find a place to park and head into one of the many pubs around bakewell for lunch.

14.00 Head off out for another drive around the peak district.

15.00 ish Drive to Rotherham to the Golden ball pub for a drink and a chat.

If you need any more info please ask.

My mobile number in case anyone is lost on the day or needs to contact me 07921366434

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

I get very bad news :/ I tryed to swap my insurance from VW Polo to my Supra. Unfortunately my insurer told me there is problem with it and I need to pay 600+ on the top what I have been paying before plus new 12 months contract. (had supra insurred before Polo) I need to find new insurance company. But for now I can't go anywhere :(

Sorry lads I'm out :/

Im picking my supra up tomorrow, so I might be up for this (sheff meet)

get your self out with us bud :)

looking forward to this. Replacing my pads front and back on saturday so will be taking it easy on Sunday to wear them in and such, but still should be a good drive!

yes I'am looking forward to it aswell lets hope the rain holds off :)