The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap 4.7 TT

JamieP

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

False, incorrect, and flat out wrong.. I showed you the wheels before I bought, and you said go for it. You even complimented the wheel choice on Supraforums. Do you honestly believe that I or anyone would purchase wheels for their body man BEFORE running it by them? No sir.. you green lighted those wheels all the way. "Great choice!" you said. More victim nonsense.

October 2006, you approach me with a deal to trade my recently dynoed 2jz built longblock + turbo kit for a Supra widebody rolling chassis.

November 2006, we made the deal with a 10 week completion time estimate,

December 2007, I remove my running 2jz and sell my white Supra, no turning back now,

April 2008, STILL no work done and I try to allow you to gracefully back out of the deal. I even embark on the two hour trip to come pick up my wheels (which you approved and encouraged) but you call and say don't worry we'll get it done by July, or August at the latest. I agree but am starting to ge the feeling that all those people who warned me against doing business with you may be right,

December 2008, hardly any work done, Christmas comes and goes

February 2008, FINLLY I get to pickup the raw shell, but he fenders, hood, hatch, front bumper, rear bumper, left door and right door aren't touched. Lovely

October 2008, I bring the car back to you to finally fit the fenders, hood, hatch, front bumper, rear bumper, left door, and right door. Lovely.

November 2008, I pick up the car FINALLY two years later and truck it off.

Seems like 24 months to me, sir. But no matter because that 10 week time frame was shot to hell long ago anyways. I don't care about your PM's, you know how to make PM's say anything you want them to, but I know how it went down and I know that this car costed me thousands of real (folding) money on top of the work done. Does it matter now? Hell no. Because do you honestly think I would recommend your work without telling them all about how the deal turned south due to you taking two years to complete the job AND all this nonsense your perpetrating now?

Let me bring you up to speed. Our deal (the one that you asked for) is complete. It ended a year ago. Now you have what you asked for and I have what I asked for. Here in America, that's called business.

Since you are brinning time into this.

How about my V8 motor that took almost 2.5 years to build? Which was told will be done in 4-6 month, that i spent $40,000 "real folding cash" on.

And you put the old water pump, oil pump, timing belt rollers. which i would have never know if i didn't pull the all the poorly chromed parts(that i spent $3,500 "real folding cash" on) off to get re-chromed.