The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BC Racing Coilovers

Jon C

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said previous i had a price of £499 +p&P if we order 30 sets , of bc.

and apex can do them for £434 but im waiting for them to come bk to me to confirm they would do a group buy. the £399 were not on a supra fitment

Happy to do the 499 BC, as i said, who ever can sort the best price out... ;)

as i said previous i had a price of £499 +p&P if we order 30 sets , of bc.

and apex can do them for £434 but im waiting for them to come bk to me to confirm they would do a group buy. the £399 were not on a supra fitment

I dont know where you getting this price from as BC Racing said they haven't given it to you?

i didnt get it from bc , is was from a tuning garage that supplies them , so what can you do the apex for on a groupe buy ? , not tryin to spoil your day or take buisness , im jus trying to arange a good deal for everyone. those prices wer at no profit to me

aditionally. as paul is a trader, i apriciate he has to make money when selling parts so i will no longer be trying to organise a group buy

Edited by dr_jekyll (see edit history)

i didnt get it from bc , is was from a tuning garage that supplies them , so what can you do the apex for on a groupe buy ? , not tryin to spoil your day or take buisness , im jus trying to arange a good deal for everyone. those prices wer at no profit to me

aditionally. as paul is a trader, i apriciate he has to make money when selling parts so i will no longer be trying to organise a group buy

thats a shame as you were going out of your way to negotiate a good price and potentially organise a GB for 30 or so members.

good luck to you guys anyway.

BC Racing wont allow a non trader to sell there products in that way, it has to be done by an authorised trader. Like I said I can do a special offer price on quantity buy in. I dont get them any cheaper if I buy 1 set or 30 sets by the way.

OK prices as follows:

Apex coil overs with rubber top mount

Retail £612.25 inc delivery and VAT

Quantity of 6-10 £496.45 inc delivery and VAT

Quantity of 11-20 £466.50 inc delivery and VAT

Quantity of 21-30 £436.55 inc delivery and VAT

Delivery time at these prices would be 8 weeks approx.

Thanks

Paul

BC Racing special offer price

Retail £596.25 inc delivery and VAT

Special offer price is £498.32 inc delivery and VAT

Delivery time at these prices would be about a week approx

Thanks

Paul

Good prices on the BC stuff. :thumbs: - for me a couple of months too late...