The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Top Secret Supra With New Wheels

SupraAyf

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just incase you really were not sure expensive mistake for me

Thanks Dean - that's a useful bit of advice and cheers for the pics mate;)

They are going to look stunning Andrew, are you going to get them refurbed in the gold before you fit them or are you going to try them on first? When is the JP shoot?

I'll test fit them first Jon before getting them repainted. If I had a plan then I could tell you mate:innocent:

It will look ace Andrew with those rims

Can't wait Dave - thanks for the comments buddy;)

A stunning set of wheels Andrew.

Thanks mate - offset is +18 and -12

Edited by SupraAyf (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
Mate, those wheels are just leagues above anything else, and rightly so as the car is of the same standard.

To be honest. They couldn't go to a more deserving Supra enthusiast.

Excellent mate. Well done.

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh one day soon Andrew. :thumbs:

Thanks Ed mate - I'll do you a real good deal on my Gram Lights in response to that find comment of yours - very many thanks mate;)

Why? what's wrong with driving it

But it'll get dirty driving all that way. It's a bit of an OCD thing with me - but you know that:(

andrew whats the blue thing along the door sill ?

btw wheels look stunning, shame the weather is pants cos we would all love some outside shots:)

Jurgen,

I have my 275/35/19 Bridgestone Potenzzas (I'll check the spelling) for the fronts arriving AM tomorrow so I'll get them fitted and then get outside for a few pics mate. The engine also needs a run as the oil & filter was replaced today with Millers CSF 5-40 as per Michel's recommendation.

The blue thing is just insulating tape to check the fall of the door. I also took the opportunity to fit the new chrome side-steps too;)

Edited by SupraAyf (see edit history)

Very nice car,beautiful wheels,nice fit as well,be nice to see it in the flesh one day,good on you for doing it right.

Thanks Stu - it takes a bit to get it right and it took ages to get the right wheels and tyre combination to make this a true wide-body Supe.

Wow now that is what you call a lip, they look amazing Andrew, are you still going to get the done gold?

It's a 5-inch lip Jon. The wheels are now staying black to compliment the aggressive look.

This car certainly has a presence on the road:)