The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I won japshow finale

original_amo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14s in a TT? That's very poor Johnny. Any idea what the problem is? You should be in the thirteens in a bone-stock TT, at 1.2 bar a TT should be in the lower 13s at least.

What's up?

I just couldn't get it off the line without either too much wheelspin or bogging down.

I've run a 13.6 in the past, but just couldn't get it together today! :(

Well done Amo, the supe was looking stunning:)

I just couldn't get it off the line without either too much wheelspin or bogging down.

I've run a 13.6 in the past, but just couldn't get it together today! :(

I didn't run but it looked like quite a few people had problems with traction off the line. The commentator commented on it too.

Yea, I ran a 13.6 on 35 profile rears, running BPU, back in June - but I just had horrible 60ft times of 2.3secs on Sunday with 0.6 reactions.

I think the damp night and strong headwind was working against a lot of people - although the jet car ran quicker times than June.

bens best at japshow was 11 flat mate..

That was a previous time he done the 10s, i got a x2 10s that day too...

Whats the spec of the hks sumo r35

good times, 10's are the bench mark, The Red 35 is stock the Black one has got an intake and I can't remember what else, nothing crazy yet :eyebrows: but watch this space, bigger fuel system, new exhaust has arrived but not fitted, currently running 1.2 bar

good times, 10's are the bench mark, The Red 35 is stock the Black one has got an intake and I can't remember what else, nothing crazy yet :eyebrows: but watch this space, bigger fuel system, new exhaust has arrived but not fitted, currently running 1.2 bar

10s are not easy to get ;) took me 17 goes then did it twice in a row ,but no doubt they will do it with more mods

I know the car Jurgen mate from the gtroc, I was under the impression they had a bit of work done to it recently . Havent been on there much lately to check it out...

Out of curiosity do you have that access port that Ben does ?

yes i have it and highly recommend it.. the titan has had a good amount of mechanicall bolt on mods similar to mine but he has a lot more cosmetics too,..as its a promo car..