• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Keron i'll have the full carbon off you but can i come and collect it, not wishing to sound out of order here but my last experiance of a full carbon trd wing wasnt great so i'd like to see it in the flesh if thats okay with you ?

If not thats fine and understand.

I will come with cash so no problems there and can be over tomorrow anytime to suit you.

Keron i'll have the full carbon off you but can i come and collect it, not wishing to sound out of order here but my last experiance of a full carbon trd wing wasnt great so i'd like to see it in the flesh if thats okay with you ?

If not thats fine and understand.

I will come with cash so no problems there and can be over tomorrow anytime to suit you.

Yes sure...i prefer collection tbh. who sent the last spoiler then? my shipment is not due in until another week and a halfish....so i'll pm you once they are in...

Yes sure...i prefer collection tbh. who sent the last spoiler then? my shipment is not due in until another week and a halfish....so i'll pm you once they are in...

Oh okay i thought you had 1 full carbon left, not to worry i'll come over as soon as its arrived then and have a look, no need to go into the last one really other than it wasnt very good and was more money than yours hence me wishing to see it first.

Can you pm me your postcode as well when it arrives.

Cheers

Dunk

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on the TRD wings Keron ?

Im going to have to come over to get the other parts as i need them real soon so i can paint them at the same time as the rest of the car, unless you could DHL them on Monday so i get them am on Tuesday ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.