The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*cough* *cough*bullshit!

carl0s

Hi everyone,

Ben-san is a good mate of mine and after cruising in my month old supra he has been convinced to get one himself.

If anyone can help him out with checking this car out that would be much appreciated. Unfortunately I'm working this weekend so can't go and check the car out with him.

Ben-san is finally doing the right thing, lol.

Hi everyone,

Ben-san is a good mate of mine and after cruising in my month old supra he has been convinced to get one himself.

If anyone can help him out with checking this car out that would be much appreciated. Unfortunately I'm working this weekend so can't go and check the car out with him.

Ben-san is finally doing the right thing, lol.

Hey did I just buy side-skirts from you? :rolleyes:

Hey did I just buy side-skirts from you? :rolleyes:

lol. Nah, you can't have bought from Arghjae, he hasn't taken anything off his new baby yet.

I'll layed down a sort of pre-nuptual :sly: agreement with the guy. If there are any misrepresentations in the ad (and I work in advertising, heh heh), it'll be a no-sale or a reprice depending on how nice an example it really is.

Mcanny, if all goes well I'm looking to come up to Leeds on Sunday... I just might need your expertise at the scene. What d'ya reckon?

Gonna do an HPI check on location etc. Anyone with any advice on what to look out for and what to avoid on the car?

Mucho thanks people.

:woot: B

Mcanny, if all goes well I'm looking to come up to Leeds on Sunday... I just might need your expertise at the scene. What d'ya reckon?

I might be up at York Dragway or down in Peterborough this weekend but drop me a message in advance and I'll do what I can.

I might be up at York Dragway or down in Peterborough this weekend but drop me a message in advance and I'll do what I can.

Nice one, much appreciated, I'll let you know after 2:15 if the bidding goes through. Everyone wish me luck.

Potential Supra Jockey™

Erm, aren't Ebay auctions legally binding? I emailed them about a week back re: purchasing a car via Ebay and they stated that entering into an auction requires you to complete the purchase (if you 'win'). The only way out of the deal is by mutual agreement from both parties. If you back out and the seller doesn't like this it seems like he could pursue you for the full value.

To be honest, it has put me off of buying one from Ebay. I hope to buy from someone on here, whether private or a trader.

Thanks for all your support everyone. I lost the bid at £8900. Yes you're right Red, it's a binding agreement. To be perfectly honest, the winning bidder did me a favour, I should really have seen it before making a decision.

Now I have to look for another one :(

Have fun in the meantime without me. lol STILL potential supra jockey tbh.

See you all soon.

Ben- you'll find one! A better one!

Never going on eBay again... too much excitement in the last few minutes of bidding to make a sane decision.

Yes I will find a better one and indeed I have... Wolf having bought Matt B's monster is looking for a new owner for his GZ, imma bag that me thinks! lol talk about learning from mistakes huh. Love is blind. :tongue:

All start praying that he doesn't sell it to the bloke that's viewing it tomorrow before I get to lay my eyes on it.:littled:

Once again, looking forward to being a proper member. Already thinking of Soop meets sometime.

Arghjae... benny's gonna getCHA!

Cheers-o

Hope you get your Supe. God knows when I'll get mine. I'm having a bad luck run on my money right now and, to be honest, some of the cheap but potential dogs on Ebay are looking pretty darn appealing. I'll just have to be strong and resist until I can get something that has been loved.

I'm pretty glad you didn't get that supe, but it's so cool how after showing you my new supe and letting you drive it you are suddenly hooked, lol, my bad.

Well give me a buzz about checking out some cars yeah, gonna have some fun this summer eh, lol...... you think you're gonna get me eh, lol......we'll see about that.

Lucky for you my bathroom ceiling has fallen in which means putting any new mods for my baby on hold :(

Catch ya later yeh.

Agreed, the person who outbid you did you a favour :)

I think so, it would have been a rash decision and a stupid one at that. It had occured to me that the winner might have been someone he had to bump the price up.

Missed out on Pete Wolf's ex GZ, somebody picked her up on Friday before I could see it. So, the search goes on. Got Supe?

I think I'll message the winning bidder for the sake of curiousityand closure. Well dodgy!

Ive seen this car on Friday in Hudds with 3 Juveniles inside and one of them was throwing litter out!

The car IMO looks like its been driving alot more and the paintwork is a bit dull as well, hence not looking like its been in a showroom but out on the road!