The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1999 E55 AMG Merc, just had full service

tooquicktostop

I wish I had some loose change because this is what this car is going for!

Mate if you put that on Pistonheads I don't think it will last a day or two!

I know your not really bothered but let me put it in prospective for you...20 minutes work will pocket you £3.5k how does that sound? :D

No its been on Piston heads for 24 days, not at this price though, this price is for the forum only, PH its £4995

I just love you guys n gals too much :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its been on Piston heads for 24 days, not at this price though, this price is for the forum only, PH its £4995

I just love you guys n gals too much :D

I think if you put it up for £3,750 on PH - you might cause a riot!

Do you want to share some more love & let me have it for free? :D

I think if you put it up for £3,750 on PH - you might cause a riot!

Do you want to share some more love & let me have it for free? :D

Its not a car for everyone, thats why they are cheap, they drink super unleaded and the parts are very expensive, I buy quite a few cars each year and sell them as well, I knew this one would take some time, like I said no rush

I got offered an R33 GTS earlier as a straight swop, worth a look with a little cash my way, R33 non GTR is my least favourite Skyline however

I would be happy with a PX if someone has something that will keep me interested for more than a week or an Auto that her indoors can use

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ahh you got a LT1 C4, i thought you had bought a LS1 C5, i see why you are having trouble finding a sc kit now, give you £1500 for the merc:innocent::)

Yes an older C4, supercharger found and fitter ready, about 5K for 125bhp fitted, £1500 is a little bit too below the belt but thanks, 3250 cash and its yours ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Going to use it as a PX so no longer for sale :)

PX never worked out (The test drive was a let down on the E320 !)

So back up for sale, just had 2 brand new O2 sensors fitted at a cost od £400 plus an oil change

Need it gone now so crazy price of £3000

Will take a BPU Black Auto Supra as PX cash your way of course

• 3 weeks later...

So back up for sale, just had 2 brand new O2 sensors fitted at a cost of £400 plus an oil change

Goes like stink again now

So back up for sale, just had 2 brand new O2 sensors fitted at a cost of £400 plus an oil change

Goes like stink again now

Hi mate,

Definately got to have a look now, PM me your number again and lets sort something out this week.

He does not want the Merc, need that gone first :)

Unfortunately me being as I am I'd start spending money on it to get it mint and then refuse to drive it again in case it got dirty or dared to drink any petrol.

In theory I'd love to waft around in it and would probably have no issues selling on being this close to Bradford but it's really not the sensible car for me at this time.

It's an absolute bargain for what you get though, amazed it's still around.

Sorry :(

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.