The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RAF valley trackday (£50)

pjavon

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is interested.

I've done it a couple of times, but not in a Supra and there are some long straights to maybe suit the Supra a bit more.

The track is usually around 3 mile long with the bikes being on Saturday and the cars on Sunday.

All the proceeds go to charity.

Haven't got much info on this year, the above is of my own experience but would assume it's going to be similar.

Anyway if you fancy it the contact info is below, bear in mind you will need proof on identity to get on the base if you go.

Copied from another forum

RAF valley track day '09

RAF Valley are holding a charity track day on the 20th Sept'. It's a sessioned day and has a long circuit around the runways. £50 per car.. It's a bargain and the money goes to a good cause (local kids home/HelpForHeros last year).

Phone Flt Lt Mark Sugden 01407762241 Ex7851 or 07968969179 to book. Don't delay though because it fills up fast.

:( 5hr drive from London :(

Exactly the same for me for Marham :(

Drive there, stay in the Welsh mountains for a night, pissup, track time the next day and mountain roads to warm the Supra up on.

(although I've no idea how close/far this track is from mountains).

Quite a distance, this is getting as far north wales as you can get really :D