The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 06/09/2009 Ireland

Kearney

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sound's like a good day out, was thinkin about puttin mine in the show stand but not sure if it's good enough. I'm sure the others have plenty of mod's so would this rule me out.It's a standard j spec TT rzs.

Some pics on link for help.:thumbs: or :thumbdown:

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa297/nissansylvia/Supra%20TT%20RZS/?albumview=slideshow

Bring it definetly, it'd be nice to have something like that out on the stand :)

lads lets make this a big one if possible! as many cars wanted as possible. As our stand will be beside the Skylineowners stand so we need to make it more pleasing to the eye, nothing a few 2jz's won't fail to do :D

@Nigel and Rob : Definetly your two cars! Bring them along :cool:

Heres the email I recieved from sharon at mondello.

------------------------------------------------

Hi Eamon

Got you e-mail as last.

I have attached the rules for the Club Stands

We can allocate as much space as you require, as long as we know in advance.

The cost is €20.00 for the car and driver, the first passenger is then €10.00, any further passengers are €20.00. We would require payment for the cars on the stand before the event. But passengers can pay on the gate.

Before the event we would need to know the names of the drivers and the registration of the car, so that we can give these details to the gate staff.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Many thanks

Sharon

---------------------------------------------

Afaik if we book online its only €15 per car. So I'll see if that same thing applies to us as we are showing our cars. I'm going to have a nice big gazebo hopefully on the stand to spice it up abit. Few other ideas in the pipeline I just need to see what I can do.

i'll know by tomorrow morning as I'm off what price sharon can do us if we book online. after that I'll be taking payments either Via paypal or at the supra skyline meet. I'm sure if some people want to meet up with me some time during the week or weekend that'd be no problem.

Show stand

1. Kearney - J spec SZ

2. Supramkivcork - J spec SZ

3. Supra Cork J-spec szr- uk engine(provisionally)

4. Sullyd- J spec SZ

5. Suprababe J Spec SZ (Provisionally)

6. nigelboyne - Uk spec TT

7. Rob dublin - J spec TT

8. Suprandi - Supra ?

Track time

1. Kearney - J spec SZ

2. pedrosixfour - Track spec SZ R

Show stand

1. Kearney - J spec SZ

2. Supramkivcork - J spec SZ

3. Supra Cork J-spec szr- uk engine(provisionally)

4. Sullyd- J spec SZ

5. Suprababe J Spec SZ (Provisionally)

6. nigelboyne - Uk spec TT

7. Rob dublin - J spec TT

8. Suprandi - Supra TT

Track time

1. Kearney - J spec SZ

2. pedrosixfour - Track spec SZ R

Right lads I'm going to need to collect money for this asap so i can secure our place. I'll know by tomorrow if we can get the places for €15 or €20 and after that you can either paypal me or meet up with me :)

Cheers

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...

Flag this messageImportant show news - japfest, tuner show, mm live!Monday, 17 August, 2009 2:46 PM

From: "Paul McCarthy" Add sender to ContactsTo: "Paul McCarthy" Hi All,

"Important Show news for all websites owners/orgasnisers:

Japfest 2009 - Mondello Park - Sunday 6th September

We had a meeting with Mondello Park on Friday and I'm now handling all of the website stand entries for Japfest. This should make things easier overall. We are allocating up to 6 cars per stand. These are all to be well modified japanese cars and they will get FREE entry to the show for the driver.

All we need is an email with Car details, reg, owner details and contact number. Cars will need to be at mondello from 7.30am to get all the cars into the paddock before 9am. We're hoping that by getting all the entries in now we will have the paddock properly laid out and everyone will know where they're meant to be!

There will also be some additional paid spaces available for website stand on a strictly first come, first served basis. Let us know if you have additional cars for this."

Not sure why they charging you Kearney, i got this e-mail from Paul McCarthy. I don't see why we should have to pay 15 euro a go on a website stand to be honest.

Whatever about Joe Bloggs that arrives that morning like ?

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...

Flag this messageImportant show news - japfest, tuner show, mm live!Monday, 17 August, 2009 2:46 PM

From: "Paul McCarthy" Add sender to ContactsTo: "Paul McCarthy" Hi All,

"Important Show news for all websites owners/orgasnisers:

Japfest 2009 - Mondello Park - Sunday 6th September

We had a meeting with Mondello Park on Friday and I'm now handling all of the website stand entries for Japfest. This should make things easier overall. We are allocating up to 6 cars per stand. These are all to be well modified japanese cars and they will get FREE entry to the show for the driver.

All we need is an email with Car details, reg, owner details and contact number. Cars will need to be at mondello from 7.30am to get all the cars into the paddock before 9am. We're hoping that by getting all the entries in now we will have the paddock properly laid out and everyone will know where they're meant to be!

There will also be some additional paid spaces available for website stand on a strictly first come, first served basis. Let us know if you have additional cars for this."

Not sure why they charging you Kearney, i got this e-mail from Paul McCarthy. I don't see why we should have to pay 15 euro a go on a website stand to be honest.

Whatever about Joe Bloggs that arrives that morning like ?

I'll ring sharon and check with her, thats a bit strange and she told me we had unlimited space and we needed to pay regardless. I'm gonna check now ;)

Hey Kearney,

Whats the final word then with the track time?

How much is it and do I have to be there at the bleedin crack of dawn??

Grand, well I'd be hoping for everyone to be there on time to set up the stand. Kev from skylineowners gave out our places bar one and I seen there is a space for you on dtd so I'm going to give you the option of taking the space with the skylineowners or on the dtd time. Its up to yourself. Kev gave out the spaces without telling me so we had a few words but as I said I'll let you have the choice I'll take either. Either way we will need 50 euro by friday:)

@Mark: I didn't get the chance to ring mondello today as I've been sick the past 3 days but I'm get onto them tomorrow and see whats the situation. That E-mail was on monday so perhaps they just decided there that they weren't going to charge 6 cars. If so all the better :D

Grand, well I'd be hoping for everyone to be there on time to set up the stand. Kev from skylineowners gave out our places bar one and I seen there is a space for you on dtd so I'm going to give you the option of taking the space with the skylineowners or on the dtd time. Its up to yourself. Kev gave out the spaces without telling me so we had a few words but as I said I'll let you have the choice I'll take either. Either way we will need 50 euro by friday:)

The reason I put my name down twice (here & dtd) was so I could get out on the track twice to make the trip worthwhile.

I'm not trailering the car to Mondello for one 20 min spin.

Kev will need to recitfy the situation and get the 2nd place allocated to the supras back because if I have to choose I will choose the trackday on the 7th, simple as.

I'm not trying to be a PITA, its just not practical to work it any other way.