The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra pod from south east kent

The Raven

Im coming that way and hoping to meet up with the colchester/ Ipswich people. Im leaving Ipswich early to pick someone up from Hockley.

Hockley is not far from me, soI assume you will be using the A127 to join the M25 at J29. I'm in Wickford and could meet you on A127 at the Fortune of War pub which is just past the A129 junction for Basildon.

YAY people!

I will let you off gaz!

OK time to work stuff out

To: DA1 1YT, Dartford

Distance: 55.2 miles (show in km)

Time: 1 hr 8 min

To: LU5 6HR, Dunstable

Distance: 63.8 miles (show in km)

Time: 1 hr 7 min

So if we aim to get to Lui meet at 8? that leaves us half hour for jams and other issues.

I say we meet at dartford around 6.45? Which means i will leave around 5.45.

We should join the A12/M25 about 20 minutes later?

Let me know what you think guys.

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

Hockley is not far from me, soI assume you will be using the A127 to join the M25 at J29. I'm in Wickford and could meet you on A127 at the Fortune of War pub which is just past the A129 junction for Basildon.

I know it well, I will be coming onto the A127 at Rayleigh weir then straight down to M25. So will meet you there. I think the other lot were going to meet at lakeside so we could stop in there to catch up with them?

I know it well, I will be coming onto the A127 at Rayleigh weir then straight down to M25. So will meet you there. I think the other lot were going to meet at lakeside so we could stop in there to catch up with them?

What time do you want to meet at F.O.W. pub? It looks like the Kent peeps are meeting at dartford, thats approx 20 miles from me so might be a bit pushed to get there plus we would have to cross bridge twice :blink: Perhaps better to meet them around A127/M25 or A12/M25 about 7.00 am.

What time do you want to meet at F.O.W. pub? It looks like the Kent peeps are meeting at dartford, thats approx 20 miles from me so might be a bit pushed to get there plus we would have to cross bridge twice :blink: Perhaps better to meet them around A127/M25 or A12/M25 about 7.00 am.

Daman is trying to tie in the suffolk/colchester lot with the s/e to meet at lakeside services, So If I meet you at 6:15 we would be there in plenty of time.

Am I right in thinking the Fortune of war pub is no longer there, But a BP garage is?

Yeah dont come over the bridge to find us we will find you up the M25 :D

Daman is trying to tie in the suffolk/colchester lot with the s/e to meet at lakeside services, So If I meet you at 6:15 we would be there in plenty of time.

Am I right in thinking the Fortune of war pub is no longer there, But a BP garage is?

Pub no longer there, but there is a layby on A127 just before roundabout and the BP garage. Could meet you there.