The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 JSpec TT Auto BPU

JohnnyW

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you come up with a idea regarding that wife selling thing, then please let me know. I've tried countless times now, but she just dosent like the idea.

surely somewhere will do a part ex ?:D

Nice looking supe , can't believe this is still available...

As per post and PM's, expressing my confirmed interest in this subject to the engine and interior pics.

Johnny - I notice from your previous posts the car has been keyed and had a scrape from garage before - how has this been repaired please? Same Audi black? Do you have the product paint code?

Also, have the boost issues now been sorted (note it seemed like it was just the VSV for tubby 2) and are the Valve stem seals in good nick?

Could you also PM about interior and bodywork - i.e. what else needs doing?

Cheers

Hi Greg,

PM'd you back but just so the thread is up to date:

Scrape and keyed areas have been sorted are a now unoticeable. Done in the same colour I've got the paint code (not on me at the moment as I'm at work)

Boost issue sorted, just a fault VSV.

Like most BPU'd Supras there's a slight bit of smoking at startup when the car hasn't been used in a while but only for a second or two.

I've uploaded engine bay, interior pics and the area of bodywork I'm not happy with. They're not the best quality as taken on the camera phone last night. The wheel arch problem is the paint coming off due to stone chips and when I was putting the arch liners on. It's all on the inside of the arch so should be pretty easy to fix DIY.

Thanks Johnny, just what I needed. The arch problem looks like an easy fix.

With regards to interior, are the seats front and rear in good nick? Any tears? The carpet can be dyed so not a problem and I would probably polish up the inside dash or get it rectified professionally. I think it would be good if you can send a few high quality res pics of the car at some point and then I can make a formal offer and send through a deposit (obviously I would like to come and view the car!)

Cheers

Greg

:D

if youve been disappointed buy mine, spray it black and put some tarty grooved discs on it and it will be good to go :) (jest)

seriously 3700 FFS!

Rich

Haha. Seems I will be down to see yours after all!