Manifold?

2x bosch pumps £200

Decent fuel lines £100?

1600cc injectors ?

New clutch £2k

Maybe throttle body £1k

NOS £1k

Mapping £500

Our Intercoolers and other cooling should be fine.

Cant see where the extra is apart from Engine build which comes to about £10 without it being a strocker.

I assume every other factor is just limiting.

Anything i have missed?

I dont see why.

(apart from engine life being VERY LOW)

Manifold?

2x bosch pumps £200

Decent fuel lines £100?

1600cc injectors ?

New clutch £2k

Maybe throttle body £1k

NOS £1k

Mapping £500

Our Intercoolers and other cooling should be fine.

Cant see where the extra is apart from Engine build which comes to about £10 without it being a strocker.

I assume every other factor is just limiting.

Anything i have missed?

What about the 15k building the 3.4 lump that he has and the 3 grand ish on a pair of turbos?

What about the 15k building the 3.4 lump that he has and the 3 grand ish on a pair of turbos?

Oh and i missed another wastegate @ 500.

I wouldnt plan on running a stroker kit due to price.

Manifold 1k

turbo's 3k

another wastegate 500

Injectors 1k

Clutch 2k

The rest is there for a medium setup.

800's i presume its the stock lines holding me back? im just going to buy a full fuel system this time, i cant be arsed to make up lines like last time.

If the dyno print out i have seen is anything to go by you may be pushing it with race fuel dude, go for -8 or 6 and 2 pumps

If the dyno print out i have seen is anything to go by you may be pushing it with race fuel dude, go for -8 or 6 and 2 pumps

Yup, ill more than likely go with the PHR stage 3:)

Our fuel system upgrades are pre-assembled in the box, and are ready to install without any special tools required. The PHR Stage 3 Fuel System includes the PHR 17.5mm (-10AN) ID high-flow fuel rail, twin Walbro GSS341 in-tank fuel pumps, Aeromotive EFI fuel pressure regulator, liquid-filled fuel pressure gauge, fully assembled and pressure tested -6AN Stainless Steel braided fuel lines, hi-flow fuel filter, Siemens 1000cc fuel injectors, PHR quick release injector clips, and all hardware necessary for a complete install. We even include a sheet of a space-age polymer used to wrap the fuel pumps to prevent magnetic interference. This is the perfect fuel system upgrade for customers needing to support between 850 and 1000 horsepower. A complete and high quality fuel system upgrade from the most trusted name in Toyota and Lexus performance.