The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cant believe it has not sold yet

Bryson

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats what im after, i still want a big engined car but i dont want a turbo anymore because i use it every day for work and its a pain in the ass warming it up ect every morning, and ive always wanted another convertable after selling the s2000. I will miss the power of the supra though:(

E46 m3 are a good buy and a good all round daily useable cars.

Their prices have been creeping up slowly since the start of the year but u still get a lot of car for the money.

Not the fastest car but not the slowest either and what they loose in straightline they make up through the twisties with their excellent chassis and good throttle respone.

I have one myself but its a coupe as i don't like the drive of the verts personally.

I had the pleasure of seeing this car close up at RSCS last year when he stole the best toyota catagory from me by giving all the judges 20 quid each lol. Seriously though this car is floorless im very suprised is didnt go as soon as it went up for sale.

I spoke to Neil not long ago and since he has now build an R32 GTR skyline of his own and that too is totally spotless correct me if im wrong Neil but was it 10.5 sec quarter mile or something like that.

Its a huge shame for a car of such a standard is up for such a low price.

I had the pleasure of seeing this car close up at RSCS last year when he stole the best toyota catagory from me by giving all the judges 20 quid each lol. Seriously though this car is floorless im very suprised is didnt go as soon as it went up for sale.

I spoke to Neil not long ago and since he has now build an R32 GTR skyline of his own and that too is totally spotless correct me if im wrong Neil but was it 10.5 sec quarter mile or something like that.

Its a huge shame for a car of such a standard is up for such a low price.

Neil didn't build it, he swapped this Supra for Darren's R32 GTR we built! http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=57

No probs, apparently it was in Max Power awhile ago and no mention of us at all!

I did notice that at the time :D

I also think it has been in Redline (if its the same car) and I was fairly certain it mentioned another company in fcat.

EDIT: Apologies I am confusing the JDP Supra which was in Redline.

Edited by marbleapple (see edit history)

E46 m3 are a good buy and a good all round daily useable cars.

Their prices have been creeping up slowly since the start of the year but u still get a lot of car for the money.

Not the fastest car but not the slowest either and what they loose in straightline they make up through the twisties with their excellent chassis and good throttle respone.

I have one myself but its a coupe as i don't like the drive of the verts personally.

Is your's SMG? or 6MT? Have heard a few horror stories in regards to the SMG box, pumps failing etc.

this is a stunning supra, startin to wish i bough a ready made single now, as ive spent 13k so far on parts for mine :(

i remember when this was featured in JP, had a nice intake plenum since. what a bargain this car is!