The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ribble meet 13th

rob wild

I thought it was all good now Matt, have you been telling lie's...

It went during the week. It's only a sensor mate, hardly a rebuild

One of us might be disapointed if your expecting Ryan to map it this sunday as he is at SRR !?!?

All i know is Michel is coming down mine tomorrow and he said that he's bringing Ryan with him..

It went during the week. It's only a sensor mate, hardly a rebuild

All i know is Michel is coming down mine tomorrow and he said that he's bringing Ryan with him..

Sorry Mate but dont think thats going to happen. Just confirmed with Ryan that I will be meeting him at SRR at 1PM.

:(

So where you no. 5277 in the race today? I bumped into the cyclists on my jog and thought I recongnised your voice when you were cycling past?

Vicki

5277 wasn't me but I think it might have been one of the guys in the group I was riding with :) Were you doing that Race for Life?

5277 wasn't me but I think it might have been one of the guys in the group I was riding with :) Were you doing that Race for Life?

No,:) I was on my morning jog/crawl, met the ride on Hall Lane, Aspull next to St Elizabeths church

Vicki x

Hi all

Just wanting to know if the meet is still on at the ribble tomorrow (well tonight) if so where and when :)

Ribble Pilot pub at Preston Docks.

I imagine about 19:00

looks like an intimate meet then, only 4 of us left + possible Damo & Martin.

Mike

This is a shame....:(

I am playing football on Mondays so I can't make it. I need to lose a pound or two so I'd rather be running around than eating burgers and chips.....:innocent:

H.

Well next month if we are doing the 'rolling' meet why not make it a Tuesday @ Wiggin Tree? :)

Well next month if we are doing the 'rolling' meet why not make it a Tuesday @ Wiggin Tree? :)

Tuesday are always good...;) With regard to this "rolling" meet, care we going to stop at any point as like a bite to eat without getting it all over my trousers.....:p

H.

need to meet up with Matt to collect something so just waiting to hear back on whether he fancies the Ribble instead of Mascrat - don't think either of us can stick around too long though but would be good to say hi to you lot :)

need to meet up with Matt to collect something so just waiting to hear back on whether he fancies the Ribble instead of Mascrat - don't think either of us can stick around too long though but would be good to say hi to you lot :)

Yeah cool :) would be good mate! Love to see the new motor :)

Sorry, I'm not going to make it tonight, the tyres are f**ked on the sup, I've just got back from the garage were i bought them from in October, to see why they are they are so worn when it was sorned from Nov to mid March and can only have done between 5&6K:mad:

Sorry Guys, with not getting home till 11 PM last night up at 4 AM this morning to drop the motor off in London and then the train back home at 7 its been a long day and to say the least im knackered :)

Looking forward to next month though.