The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do you keep yours SAFE ?

little num

I quite like Littlenums Security Marquee.

It screams class, yet functional. I'd expect even during a break in, there would be a flask of coffee available, fold-away seats and sandwiches.

Personally I use a dreary old lock-up garage in a gated complex.

I have armed soldiers and attack dogs patrolling round my area 24/7

Little num how big is that gazebo?

what are the sizes?

its 6mx3m and has been up for 8 months now, its got lots of 3x2" wood supports that help hold it together + its bolted to the floor and also the fence, it did look under pressure when there was 2ft of snow onit, but winds not a problem.

Number plate is H17 uk plate from dvla.

There is a security light inthere plus a DAY/NIGHT camera that records on my 9 way DVR.

Its not to stop people from getting to my car but to stop footballs - bird poo - bricks - skimers - kids from going near the car, i do pad lock the front so they cant just zip it open.

its 6mx3m and has been up for 8 months now, its got lots of 3x2" wood supports that help hold it together + its bolted to the floor and also the fence, it did look under pressure when there was 2ft of snow onit, but winds not a problem.

Number plate is H17 uk plate from dvla.

There is a security light inthere plus a DAY/NIGHT camera that records on my 9 way DVR.

Its not to stop people from getting to my car but to stop footballs - bird poo - bricks - skimers - kids from going near the car, i do pad lock the front so they cant just zip it open.

Is the last letter a 'Y' or a 'V' made to look like a 'Y'?

If they want it no matter what you tell them they will take it, anyways pete where ya bin for age's

I guess so. Just erring on the side of caution for the members that might post up something could they later regret.

I'm wondering.....Is it a good idea to tell the world what security you have (or don't have) in place?

For the same reason I remove people's registration numbers from my posts, I also wouldn't show a map of my apartment block and location of cameras and the garage entrance :)

For the same reason I remove people's registration numbers from my posts, I also wouldn't show a map of my apartment block and location of cameras and the garage entrance :)

Yeah...I'm in two minds about the reg removal thing.

I'm not really - I can't be bothered.

People can see my actual car parked on the road and in use - they can always get it...umm...there and then. :)

Edit: XXL Security Marquee now ordered.