The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4 x 18" wheels in a Supra?

Branners

I've done it with 9.5x18 (265's) and 8.5x18 (235's). I don't remember exactly how I did it but I know the back seat stayed in and was folded flat. I remember I put something like a box on the passenger seat to get a flat surface across the centre box....then there were two in the front and two in the boot (with one tight to the passenger seat) with the seats down.

Well I did it, in that I got the wheels to Ibrar at Speedwells but I put them in the Astra estate instead and forced my wife to go there and back with me.

I now have my awful stock 17s on the car making it look like a tractor so here's hoping my wheels come back before Ace Cafe.

Thanks for the advice folks, hopefully it will help future generations to squash unreasonably large wheels in their car.

i did mine easy, heres the key.

take out the spare.

a front in the spare wheel space. a rear on the front seat as far forward with the seat as possible. then fold the back seats down. a rear pushed as far forward as it will go and then another front will sit in the rest of the space.

Well I did it, in that I got the wheels to Ibrar at Speedwells but I put them in the Astra estate instead and forced my wife to go there and back with me.

I now have my awful stock 17s on the car making it look like a tractor so here's hoping my wheels come back before Ace Cafe.

Thanks for the advice folks, hopefully it will help future generations to squash unreasonably large wheels in their car.

Could you please post up a picture of your Supra? I've never seen it before (wheel choice is optional :D )