The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its started to go back together

NeoFuture

Of course I did! :innocent: its just the wording is ambiguously written!! I am well aware that you want those items or the part numbers for them but if you read it 'as is' you are asking for those parts or random part numbers - any part numbers so I took the mike with you but seems your wanting a sense of humour too (perhaps you should add that to your wanted list while your at it) :eyebrows: btw I have an exterior clock taken from a church if its any good!

i think your the only one with that particular sense of humor mate... because its not funny :search:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but would like to say my Supra is currently being painted at Euroeast as well and can only hope they do half as good a job as they did on yours. They keep mentioning this Supra as I'm having similar work done!

The pictures look great!