The mkiv Supra Owners Club

extra gear on my 4 speed auto

Dave

Didn't seem like you were to far ahead to me, seemed like you seen a thread and either decided to state the obvious or didn't read the previous responses and misunderstood the question, but whatever makes you feel good bud.

Seems to me like you're looking into this far too much. However, if you would like to be privy to the actual reason i posted that comment was, then i shall tell you (once I have stopped so you can catch up that is.. then take your inhaler). I was merely in great need of posting a Yoda themed comment;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoda

Seeing such an opportunity in this thread I took it.

Well that would explain it then. Looks good but nothing in it.... I've known a few girls like that.

Out of interest Bigbloodyturd, what car do you have?

Bigbloodyturd? I hope you haven't wasted to much time on trying to piece together that witty comeback. I may have touched a nerve with my comment on your car being in my joke book (you seemed to miss that anyway) so maybe that hurried your response too much.

I drive a boring black TT supra, the colour isn't loud enough to induce vomitting of passers-by or anything but it gets me from A to B so I can't complain. What do you drive Matt? I know I recognise the shape from somehwere but I'm not sure.

I may have touched a nerve with my comment on your car being in my joke book (you seemed to miss that anyway) so maybe that hurried your response too much.

I'll skip past the random collection of words around "joke book", I get it now, i thought you meant your jealousy book ;) Totally get why it would be in there..

I drive a boring black TT supra

Maybe one day you'll own the car you want then :)

No, i'm saying your car looks like a shade of babysh!t rather than orange. I thought you said you were ahead of everyone. Do try and keep up old boy.

So when you say "babysh!t" orange, it has nothing to do with orange at all... o..k..ay.

So when you (doubtfully) achieve your dream car (mine), you will be able to change you name to;

bigbloodyorangebabyturd...

Sorted :)

So when you say "babysh!t" orange, it has nothing to do with orange at all... o..k..ay.

So when you (doubtfully) achieve your dream car (mine), you will be able to change you name to;

bigbloodyorangebabyturd...

Sorted :)

No it still had something to do with orange as I believe the look you were going for when you painted your car was some kind of 'look at me' shade of orange but what I was intimating was that it infact failed as a 'look at me' paint job and ended up as a 'laugh at me' paintjob due to the similarity of your cars colour to babysh!t.

As for the name change, if i ever had your car mate I'd change my name to john-doe and hope to fade into anonymity.

Matt, you're a tw*at.

Standard no brainer. Takes one to know one hey. Even Mr Bloody hasn't resorted to swearing :clown:

No it still had something to do with orange as I believe the look you were going for when you painted your car was some kind of 'look at me' shade of orange but what I was intimating was that it infact failed as a 'look at me' paint job and ended up as a 'laugh at me' paintjob due to the similarity of your cars colour to babysh!t.

As for the name change, if i ever had your car mate I'd change my name to john-doe and hope to fade into anonymity.

For you information, the colour of my car couldn't have turned out better, I love it. Judging by the overwhelming compliments about it I get from all ages and creeds regardless of where I am I’d say your unfounded statement was that of a jealousy.

Not that it was done for attention, I love vibrant colours, but yes it does get a lot of attention, and all of it, bar none in the “real” world has been wonderfully positive.

Humblingly so at times.

Right, must update CV, looks like we have some work coming in.. About time too. Enjoy your TT, i don't know its spec, but in stock form it is a truely wonderful car, you should be proud....... It's not mine of course though ;)

its the torque converter locking, it does that when you maintain a steady speed, to sav fuel, you will notice the revs drop about 500rpm ish

thanks now i know i know it hasnt got 5 gears but it felt like it was changing into like 1/2 gear sounds stupid but thats the only way to explain it.

its easy to do go up a gradient in D o/d off get to 40-45 mph and click on the o/d works everytime for me

btw funny how this thread went off on another tangent:blink: