The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please don't laugh at me but....

Si_s Supe

Yes, wives are extremely expensive to run. P*ss poor mpg as well.

sipowell85, you've probably gathered that there are many opinions involved here. There's a good meet in Basingstoke every few weeks (search for "epic fail" or "epic success". Long story!) where you can chat to us face to face.

I used to run an NA manual as a daily driver, doing about 30 ish miles per day. The NA gave me 26 mpg on average (yes, I worked it out regularly), so you can work out what I used to spend on fuel per week.

Cool, I'll do a search for this meet and will try to pop along to the next 1! Look forward to meeting a few of you and having a chat!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? Seriously? Your mad mate. So many people screw the system over. You are one of the people thats paid into it for so long, why because you have used common sense and not squandered all your cash does that mean you should rely on the savings?

Get signed on mate, i certainly would. Even if it was to burn it in front of the junkies :D (not really, the burning that is)

Unfortunately i think i have so much savings (shares in the family business that got cashed when it was sold) that i dont think i qualify for anything. I also own my house outright with no mortgage.

Also, i drive past the job centre most days if i go out... The people who hang arround outside scare me.:taped:

anyway, going off topic. :D